Past Nicholas Graham

Remove this Banner Ad

Only just looked at his highlights for the first time...wishful thinking always creeps in to these sort of things but he looks a Dayne Beams clone to me...very upright posture, quick enough without being express, goal sense, good overhead, maybe not the penetration by foot Beams has, but the same desperate competitor around the ball.

Someone mentioned (maybe EQ) that he has a question mark on his knees...anyone able to shed some light?

Only just looked at his highlights for the first time...wishful thinking always creeps in to these sort of things but he looks a Dayne Beams clone to me...very upright posture, quick enough without being express, goal sense, good overhead, maybe not the penetration by foot Beams has, but the same desperate competitor around the ball.

Someone mentioned (maybe EQ) that he has a question mark on his knees...anyone able to shed some light?

From his profile (somewhere) it mentioned that he had recent knee surgery (remember I was going to make a joke about if all three of our new recruits had knee problems) but it didn't expand on that. Guessing it wouldn't be a reconstruction of some sort, they generally like to emphasize those kind of injuries, so I am hoping it is a relatively minor clean-out.

Found his instagram and there is a picture where he is boxing with nick Stevens and there is strapping on his knee - there is a comment underneath the picture saying he just had a minor clean out.
Doesn't seem like anything major.
It did stop him from testing at draft combine though - thats why there are no combine results for him.

Have we coined a clever Nick-name yet for 'Heather' Graham?

Karmic Hang is an anagram of Nick Graham. I guess that means he'll win mark-of-the-year someday. :D

Coming from Nicks home town, the only thing that could stop him from becoming a player is his attitude and off field things.

I will be interested to see how his career pans out.

I think he was worth the pick at 54, but the Blues just need to keep an eye on him.
I'd like to know about these behaviour issues of which you speak. It seems like you know him personally. Traralgon is a small town afterall ;)

Its so easy to start these rumours when you're from the same place as someone. Like the time he didn't put the toilet seat down. Disgusting.
Re: the Nick-name search, how does Little Nicky sound? :p

tumblr_m3frixyZdJ1qinbeqo1_400.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coming from Nicks home town, the only thing that could stop him from becoming a player is his attitude and off field things.

I think he was worth the pick at 54, but the Blues just need to keep an eye on him.
Thanks for sharing your info.:thumbsu:
are you willing to give any insight into any off field issues that he may have?
hopefully the club can identify any issues the draftees may have and remedy them asap.

Bemusing comment after all the talk about Dayle Garlett.

Doubt that we would take someone who needs to be watched like you're suggesting.

With respect to Sin I reckon NG is closer to the truth with his Luke Parker suggestion than Beams. But, for mine, I see a Sam Mitchell look-a-like, although obviously he is well ahead of Mitchell at the same stage. He looks like a persistent sort that just keeps getting to contests and keeps delivering the ball to team-mates. Nothing artistic, just simple method. If he ends up being 1/2 as good as Mitchell we have got a ripper.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back