History 5/2/15 New allegations of Saudi involvement in 9/11

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know who she was mate. i was actually paying attention to world events at the time, and am not learning about it now via youtube.

it's funny because
one does not need to know the Twin Towers fell, why be bothered chasing your tail.

The real issue, is staring you blank in the face. so why bother about something so absurd. It is all the in Project For New American Century, American Enterprise Institute, RAND Corp, Zbigniew Brzezinski, Kissinger, Cheney. Everything else is white noise, you render the white noise, and just look at the overarching strain. That provides the most lucid truth. And the thing about this, it is not any different to the grand arc of history.

"I was not involved in the September 11 attacks in the United States nor did I have knowledge of the attacks. There exists a government within a government within the United States. The United States should try to trace the perpetrators of these attacks within itself... That secret government must be asked as to who carried out the attacks. ... The American system is totally in control of the Jews, whose first priority is Israel, not the United States."

http://www.todayscatholicworld.com/mossad-agents-911.htm

Government within a government says it all for me. The more you look into it the New World Order/Illuminati/Committee of 300 conspiracies are not as crazy as they seem.

9/11 was an inside job orchestrated by this government within a government. The evidence is too hard to ignore.

one does not need to know the Twin Towers fell, why be bothered chasing your tail.

The real issue, is staring you blank in the face. so why bother about something so absurd. It is all the in Project For New American Century, American Enterprise Institute, RAND Corp, Zbigniew Brzezinski, Kissinger, Cheney. Everything else is white noise, you render the white noise, and just look at the overarching strain. That provides the most lucid truth. And the thing about this, it is not any different to the grand arc of history.

yeah again without going into specifics i have no idea whether i agree with you or not. if you're saying that the neo-cons clearly took advantage to (mis)use 911 for their own ends, then we agree. if you're alleging that they were actively involved however, then we don't.

How many neocons does it take to screw in a lightbulb???

How many to start war with the middle East? 25

White man's burden
The war in Iraq was conceived by 25 neoconservative intellectuals, most of them Jewish, who are pushing President Bush to change the course of history. Two of them, journalists William Kristol and Charles Krauthammer, say it's possible. But another journalist, Thomas Friedman (not part of the group), is

http://www.haaretz.com/news/features/white-man-s-burden-1.14110

legal counsel to the Senate Foreign Relations Committee and a consultant to various congressional committees, as well as to the State Department.... = Glennon

DEAS: Where does the term “double government” come from?unsettling
It comes from Walter Bagehot’s famous theory, unveiled in the 1860s. Bagehot was the scholar who presided over the birth of the Economist magazine—they still have a column named after him. Bagehot tried to explain in his book “The English Constitution” how the British government worked. He suggested that there are two sets of institutions. There are the “dignified institutions,” the monarchy and the House of Lords, which people erroneously believed ran the government. But he suggested that there was in reality a second set of institutions, which he referred to as the “efficient institutions,” that actually set governmental policy. And those were the House of Commons, the prime minister, and the British cabinet.

IDEAS: What evidence exists for saying America has a double government?

GLENNON:I was curious why a president such as Barack Obama would embrace the very same national security and counterterrorism policies that he campaigned eloquently against. Why would that president continue those same policies in case after case after case? I initially wrote it based on my own experience and personal knowledge and conversations with dozens of individuals in the military, law enforcement, and intelligence agencies of our government, as well as, of course, officeholders on Capitol Hill and in the courts. And the documented evidence in the book is substantial—there are 800 footnotes in the book.

IDEAS: Why would policy makers hand over the national-security keys to unelected officials?

GLENNON: It hasn’t been a conscious decision....Members of Congress are generalists and need to defer to experts within the national security realm, as elsewhere. They are particularly concerned about being caught out on a limb having made a wrong judgment about national security and tend, therefore, to defer to experts, who tend to exaggerate threats. The courts similarly tend to defer to the expertise of the network that defines national security policy.

The presidency itself is not a top-down institution, as many people in the public believe, headed by a president who gives orders and causes the bureaucracy to click its heels and salute. National security policy actually bubbles up from within the bureaucracy. Many of the more controversial policies, from the mining of Nicaragua’s harbors to the NSA surveillance program, originated within the bureaucracy. John Kerry was not exaggerating when he said that some of those programs are “on autopilot.”

RELATED: Answers sought on CIA role in ‘78 JFK probe

IDEAS: Isn’t this just another way of saying that big bureaucracies are difficult to change?

GLENNON: It’s much more serious than that. These particular bureaucracies don’t set truck widths or determine railroad freight rates. They make nerve-center security decisions that in a democracy can be irreversible, that can close down the marketplace of ideas, and can result in some very dire consequences.

IDEAS: Couldn’t Obama’s national-security decisions just result from the difference in vantage point between being a campaigner and being the commander-in-chief, responsible for 320 million lives?

GLENNON: There is an element of what you described. There is not only one explanation or one cause for the amazing continuity of American national security policy. But obviously there is something else going on when policy after policy after policy all continue virtually the same way that they were in the George W. Bush administration.

IDEAS: This isn’t how we’re taught to think of the American political system.

GLENNON: I think the American people are deluded, as Bagehot explained about the British population, that the institutions that provide the public face actually set American national security policy. They believe that when they vote for a president or member of Congress or succeed in bringing a case before the courts, that policy is going to change. Now, there are many counter-examples in which these branches do affect policy, as Bagehot predicted there would be. But the larger picture is still true—policy by and large in the national security realm is made by the concealed institutions.

IDEAS: Do we have any hope of fixing the problem?

GLENNON: The ultimate problem is the pervasive political ignorance on the part of the American people. And indifference to the threat that is emerging from these concealed institutions. That is where the energy for reform has to come from: the American people. Not from government. Government is very much the problem here. The people have to take the bull by the horns. And that’s a very difficult thing to do, because the ignorance is in many ways rational. There is very little profit to be had in learning about, and being active about, problems that you can’t affect, policies that you can’t ch

http://www.bostonglobe.com/ideas/20...-won-change/jVSkXrENQlu8vNcBfMn9sL/story.html

Government within a government says it all for me. The more you look into it the New World Order/Illuminati/Committee of 300 conspiracies are not as crazy as they seem.

9/11 was an inside job orchestrated by this government within a government. The evidence is too hard to ignore.

Yep - the double government/secret government stuff is unsettling

First mainstream media I saw in regards to it was this:

http://www.bostonglobe.com/arts/boo...ael-glennon/tUhBBdSj8s0WW1HoWUf20M/story.html

Last edited:
yeah again without going into specifics i have no idea whether i agree with you or not. if you're saying that the neo-cons clearly took advantage to (mis)use 911 for their own ends, then we agree. if you're alleging that they were actively involved however, then we don't.
I was saying, it does not matter if you think the americans had anything to do with it and it was a false flag.

to me: this is absurd, too many touchpoints by too many people, even with the gatekeepers in the media and government, too many people... it is a very simple premise.

but, my point was, it does not matter if you believe that the yanks brought them down, like i said in the post, that is absurd, but what is interesting is how they justified foreign interventions.

I was saying, it does not matter if you think the americans had anything to do with it and it was a false flag.

to me: this is absurd, too many touchpoints by too many people, even with the gatekeepers in the media and government, too many people... it is a very simple premise.

but, my point was, it does not matter if you believe that the yanks brought them down, like i said in the post, that is absurd, but what is interesting is how they justified foreign interventions.

well yeah, the outcomes of 911 are really what matter, I agree.

WTC7 was hit by falling debris from the closest tower, which gouged out about a third of the structure, and started a fire.
I didn't think it was "about a third of the structure", but it did gouge out a corner; which is why it confounds me as to why the building didn't fall over toward this corner??
Instead it came straight down, all 47 floors with zero resistance for 2.5 seconds at one stage.

Except they didn't "paper over" anything. they lost elections, lost credibility, lost the war.

They would've lost the elections anyway...didn't they get in by default through the black vote being disenfranchised in southern states?

Losing credibility is like water off a ducks back to these oligarchs, so what?

Lost the battle not the war...aren't they still engaged in the war on terror in country's surrounding and in Iraq?;)

I didn't think it was "about a third of the structure"

refer to testimony already provided in this thread from fireman. the middle ~third of the building was rooted after hours of fire.

but it did gouge out a corner; which is why it confounds me as to why the building didn't fall over toward this corner??

i don't have all the answers (read the WTC7 NIST report) but it did actually slump to one side as it went down, crashing into one of the buildings near it. i also don't think a layman's opinion of how a building collapse should occur in nature is really that relevant (especially if/when said layman's opinion jumps to controlled demolition with [silent explosives] as the "logical" conclusion). i mean, how much do you really know about the superstructure of 7?

Instead it came straight down, all 47 floors with zero resistance for 2.5 seconds at one stage.

that 2.5 seconds of free-fall is obsessed over a lot. i don't really see the relevance. the total time for collapse (including the oft-ignored collapse of the penthouse) was about 18 seconds. in a global collapse there really isn't anything available to provide resistance.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They would've lost the elections anyway...

you can't say that with any certainty.

didn't they get in by default through the black vote being disenfranchised in southern states?

quite possibly.

Losing credibility is like water off a ducks back to these oligarchs, so what?

i disagree. the grand neo-con agenda for the US to take centre stage as the all-powerful, shining light of freedom and democracy was devastated by the 2 wars, never to recover.

Lost the battle not the war...aren't they still engaged in the war on terror in country's surrounding and in Iraq?;)

hardly the same thing, either in scale, importance to US foreign relations, or US strategic interests.

And in a separate court case in the UK related to 9/11, Matt Campbell of Sussex will go to Hastings Magistrates Court on March 23 claiming the UK state broadcaster the BBC engaged in “covering up evidence relating to 9/11 and evidence” relating to the murder of his brother Geoff, who was killed inside the North Tower of the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001.

hey CountryRace matt campbell found guilty, fined 75 quid and made to pay court costs of 320 pounds. another victory for the soldiers of truth.

(admittedly I just copied that info from a truther site, so there's every chance the information is nonsense). just thought you should know, given how important you felt the whole thing was.

The imbeciles from Saudi who perpetrated this crime must be laughing their heads off, while rolling around in their graves. Every conspiracy theory, every commemoration, every mention in threads like this continues the work they started, fourteen years after their apparently irrelevant deaths. Monstrous crime, the gift that keeps on giving. The black hats have won, and continue to do so, without breathing a breath. Conspiracists are actually conspiring with each other, to keep the story alive, because they love themselves and the story so much, in that order. Somewhat unseemly, but not in any way surprising. What they are really saying is that they are 'special people', of the cognoscenti, whose tiresome burden in life is to be the only ones who know the real truth about everything. It's the self-effacing nature of their enterprise I admire most.

Ignoring the conspiracy aspect of these allegations. Generally relating to the buildings.

The fractured nature of the Saudi elite means that direct involved from someone within the Saudi government or royal family would be if not probable, then possible and it's certainly not beyond the capacity of the foreign policy Hawks within the CIA to use this attack for their own geopolitical ends.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Caught a few seconds of American morning TV shyte earlier on.

They were discussing selfies at disaster zones.

I heard the presenter refer to the 9/11 site as "holy".

Wtf

about as holy as a racetrack...I've been to it in it's various different states and perhaps back in 2004 when it was still a hole in the ground it could be considered "holy"...now, pay your $2 online, wait in line, and then walk around the place...which is more like a tourist attraction minus the attractive traps.

I never visited the "new WTC" because from what I could see it was a commercial exercise.

There aren't seriously people out there who still believe the '19 arabs with boxcutters' nonsense are there?

If so, they are probably the same people who think only two WTC buildings fell that day. Lol.

Obviously they don't watch enough BBC, as they would have learned of WTC7 before it happened.

Heard of Jesus going to India

But not the one about new York

maybe you haven't read one of your truther leaders, steven jones' thesis on jesus' trip to the new world?

Obviously they don't watch enough BBC, as they would have learned of WTC7 before it happened.

clearly you missed the discussion where we already laughed at rooke and others :drunk: his buddy thompson was heavily fined FYI.

the BBC angle re 911 is up there with the stupidest "red flags" from that day (which is saying A LOT). the BBC were clearly part of the conspiracy lol.

maybe you haven't read one of your truther leaders, steven jones' thesis on jesus' trip to the new world?

clearly you missed the discussion where we already laughed at rooke and others :drunk: his buddy thompson was heavily fined FYI.

the BBC angle re 911 is up there with the stupidest "red flags" from that day (which is saying A LOT). the BBC were clearly part of the conspiracy lol.

and, the other media that reported the event about 30 mins before it happened - dont forget :thumbsu:

not just the bbc. it was a good bet too. To correctly predict the first steel structure to fall, via fire in history excellent effort... rip in the space time continuum perhaps. like dinoriders

i couldnt tell you who the 'truth-er' leaders are let alone chase up their books. I just dont see the harm in following science and logic. i do think this picture is interesting:

11143682_409021512613061_5733016500651216351_n.jpg

and, the other media that reported the event about 30 mins before it happened - dont forget :thumbsu:

oh yeah. so CNN were in on the plot too? :drunk: don't forget the NYFD! anyone else who was part of the impossibly vast conspiracy?

not just the bbc. it was a good bet too. To correctly predict the first steel structure to fall, via fire in history excellent effort... rip in the space time continuum perhaps. like dinoriders

this has already been addressed in this thread and you didn't refute a single fact i presented.

i couldnt tell you who the 'truth-er' leaders are let alone chase up their books.

well of course you don't, you epitomise intellectual laziness.

I just dont see the harm in following science and logic.

let us know when you start doing either.

i do think this picture is interesting:

oh wow, is it 2004 AGAIN? ROFL. i'll refer you to your previous assertion about "science" and then laugh and laugh :D

*still laughing* how many Fs did you get in high school science?

oh yeah. so CNN were in on the plot too? :drunk: don't forget the NYFD! anyone else who was part of the impossibly vast conspiracy?

this has already been addressed in this thread and you didn't refute a single fact i presented.

well of course you don't, you epitomise intellectual laziness.

let us know when you start doing either.

oh wow, is it 2004 AGAIN? ROFL. i'll refer you to your previous assertion about "science" and then laugh and laugh :D

*still laughing* how many Fs did you get in high school science?
Don't * with us. You know that the official story is a joke and has no basis in science when trying to explain WTC7 and The Pentagon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back