800 officers required to remove plastic sword. Nah, the MSM isn't in on it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Smiling Buddha

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Oct 17, 2007
Cultural Marxist Utopia
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Hahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/sword-rem...decoration-owner-reveals-20141007-10r7nj.html

Remember, suckers, these are your tax dollars at work. Being spent to stage raids which the msm then use to manipulate your emotions into a state of panic and fear such that you will give up your liberties and shut up while we begin yet another aggressive war.

If you still don't think that the mainstream media are part of the Outer Party (and owned/controlled by those in the Inner Party) then there is no hope for you, and future historians will debate whether or not your ilk ought to be considered part of the homo sapiens species, or a weird off-shoot which was only possible in a time of mass human farming, genetically-modified organisms, wanton fluoridation and cradle-to-grave indoctrination.

Purpose: create actual terrorists by dehumanising, terrorising and putting hatred into the hearts of innocent children

The
Hate
U
Give

Little
Infants
*s
Everyone

Mission: Success

Last edited by a moderator:

• Banned
You've been had once again, my friends.

Nayirah.
WMDs.
ISIS extremists.

I wonder how many generations of intentional dumbing down they will have to go through before they can simply paint the word 'BOOGEYMAN IS COMING!' across peoples television sets, then turn up in vans, knock on peoples doors, and watch as the peasants place spare currency and precious metals into a bag which reads 'Tribute to stop Boogeyman'.

I give it about another twenty years. Tops.

You've been had once again, my friends.

Nayirah.
WMDs.
ISIS extremists.

I wonder how many generations of intentional dumbing down they will have to go through before they can simply paint the word 'BOOGEYMAN IS COMING!' across peoples television sets, then turn up in vans, knock on peoples doors, and watch as the peasants place spare currency and precious metals into a bag which reads 'Tribute to stop Boogeyman'.

I give it about another twenty years. Tops.

I like this.

If this was staged, I think they would stage it so that the raid resulted in finding a nuclear device or something instead of publicly humiliating the police force.

This just seems like miscommunication/ignorance, as I understand it the Sikh religion requires followers to have a (blunt/non-dangerous/ceremonial) knife on their person at all times, I can see how if proper research wasn't done an overzealous police force could jump the gun. That's what the concern is here, wasting resources on overreacting to poorly researched leads.

Not a msm conspiracy to repeatedly give coverage to botched supposed false flag operations. The media has it's own reasons for peddling hysteria, but it's to do with clickbait, not conspiracies.

Last edited:
  • Banned
This just seems like miscommunication/ignorance, as I understand it the Sikh religion requires followers to have a (blunt/non-dangerous/ceremonial) knife on their person at all times, I can see how if proper research wasn't done an overzealous police force could jump the gun. That's what the concern is here, wasting resources on overreacting to poorly researched leads.
You're right. The months these guys spent tracking and bugging the alleged terrorists wasn't sufficient for them to read Islam for Dummies (CD inside).

You've got to be ******* kidding me.

You're right. The months these guys spent tracking and bugging the alleged terrorists wasn't sufficient for them to read Islam for Dummies (CD inside).

You've got to be ******* kidding me.
If the government was efficient and morally bankrupt enough to pull off what you're suggesting, why would this guy be alive to tell everyone about it?

How can a government be simultaneously omnipotent enough to keep the hundreds of people involved in the operation, the mainstream media, and everyone within the government so tightly controlled as to avoid a leak of this malicious plan to hoodwink the public, and yet be bumbling enough to let it be in the Sydney Morning Herald that they screwed up?

I don't debate that a government would want to do what you're saying, I only question the assumption that the government is efficient enough to pull off colossal logistical nightmares to hoodwink the public while at the same time letting just enough slip that some guy with access to the internet can see through their plot.

Gross incompetence is not exactly a new human phenomenon. You could imply that Dr Patel guy was a government conspiracy on the same basis you're using here.

What are you talking about? Who has even suggested a 'grand conspiracy'?

It was blatantly obvious at the time that the whole thing was a stunt.

But the compliant msm, commercial and state-funded alike, played along like the subservient scum they are.

Weeks later the truth can be revealed and what will happen about it? Nothing.

No protests, no inquiries, and certainly no revolutions.

And by releasing the truth, head-in-the-sand types like you can say 'See, they do tell the truth!'.

Never mind that the truth was held back long enough to get Stasi laws passed through parliament and our military over to the the middle east.

These psyops couldn't be more blatant.

Because believing that 800+ people can successfully run a secret operation is exactly the same as having absolutely no problem with military intervention and police state laws?

There are plenty of far more credible reasons (at least to me. personally) to have a problem with these things.

Because believing that 800+ people can successfully run a secret operation is exactly the same as having absolutely no problem with military intervention and police state laws?
What do you mean '800'? A small handful were responsible for confiscating the plastic sword, each one of them reporting to somebody higher in the chain of command.

Seriously, HOW MANY TIMES do the gov/msm have to tell the masses blatant lies before you begin to countenance that maybe, just maybe, these blatant lies are no accident?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just find it awesome that the media, who is controlled by the government, reported this story that makes the government look pretty incompetent. They must’ve missed the memo about how they’re controlled by the “inner party” (mwahahahahahaha).

I bet you’re one of those freaks that uses a water filter because of your paranoia over fluoride too, lulz!

Sheep_herding.jpg

What do you mean '800'? A small handful were responsible for confiscating the plastic sword, each one of them reporting to somebody higher in the chain of command.

Seriously, HOW MANY TIMES do the gov/msm have to tell the masses blatant lies before you begin to countenance that maybe, just maybe, these blatant lies are no accident?

Well thats the media, never let the facts get in the way of a good story. Anything that will elevate community fears, revulsion, disgust or ignite the racist fires.
We just hope enough people with at least 1/2 a brain can see through the BS.

Remember, suckers, these are your tax dollars at work. ]

Lol the 800 police were already employed so it "cost" nothing to undertake those raids.

And whats your point in highlighting a superficial point of alleged contention from one aspect of one raid? The raids foiled a plot to behead some poor bastard and post it on the web. In my book its mission accomplished.

And whats your point in highlighting a superficial point of alleged contention from one aspect of one raid? The raids foiled a plot to behead some poor bastard and post it on the web. In my book its mission accomplished.

What don't you get? The plastic sword was what the MSM (who received invites to the raids) reported was going to be used to do the beheading

What don't you get? The plastic sword was what the MSM (who received invites to the raids) reported was going to be used to do the beheading

No they didn't - read it again... and even if they did what your point? The raids weren't warranted because of an inconsistancy in the media report? Lol remember the owner of the sword wasn't even charged with the conspiracy to behead, the ones who were, were obviously in possession of incriminating evidence!!

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back