Adam Kingsley get GWS coaching job

Remove this Banner Ad

Good luck to Kingsley. Well deserved.

Plenty of strong options in the market as we look for a couple of new coaches.

Cameron
McVeigh
Rutten
Yze
Noble

Dare I say it, Hird 🤢

Edit: forgot Caracella would also be looking for a new home now. Add him to the list

Last edited:

Lol thought that might stir some up.
Could you imagine it if Hardwick asked him to come onboard. This board would explode
Think he might be able to inject some fresh prospective

Think he might be able to inject some fresh prospective

200.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No great loss here so frees up some coin to get an actual assistant.

Haha. You’ve been running this agenda that our assistants are no good all year. No input to over ride Dimma, cos of course he’s no good either.
Now this happens!
Real football people reckon he’s a gun so I think you need to reassess.
Just hilarious some of the crap you get caught out with.

We can't afford to lose Mcqualter now, don't know if there is in interest in him but point stands. Rutten makes alot of sense given Kinglsey is the defensive coach this year but he may go somewhere else to be a number 1 assistant. Not sure who else is available or can be poached as the defensive coach

We can't afford to lose Mcqualter now, don't know if there is in interest in him but point stands. Rutten makes alot of sense given Kinglsey is the defensive coach this year but he may go somewhere else to be a number 1 assistant. Not sure who else is available or can be poached as the defensive coach
McVeigh was defensive coach at GWS before stepping in as caretaker I believe

Blues after him last year , he’s have plenty of suitors with 3 flags in his tenure

Remove this Banner Ad

Back