Competitions Adelaide Dream Team League Sign-up 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Div 1 code number will be PM to all participants later this afternoon. Just seeking clarification before sending out the code.

:)

thanks Thommo51.:thumbsu:

Working on the winning team as we speak (and continuously for 51 more days)

Division 3 invite code has been issued to the affected participants.

Noasy001, either you're unable to receive PM's or you've disabled PM's, but I'm unable to PM you the code. If you can either update your settings or PM me, I'll be able to provide you with the code.

Ok, unfortunately I've made a mistake. I forgot to add 'Crow About It' to my list initially - this means that ideally everyone from ranking 12 735th onward would need to be shifted downward. While that by itself is irritating, unfortunately I was last ranked in my league, which should mean that I am shifted down. However as it stands the BigFooty Adelaide 2 league won't allow me to leave it.

Anyway this means that either someone else move down to league 3, or if no one would like to, I could move down to League 3/4 and a new league would have to be created for League 2.

So its up to you guys what we do here.

Ok, unfortunately I've made a mistake. I forgot to add 'Crow About It' to my list initially - this means that ideally everyone from ranking 12 735th onward would need to be shifted downward. While that by itself is irritating, unfortunately I was last ranked in my league, which should mean that I am shifted down. However as it stands the BigFooty Adelaide 2 league won't allow me to leave it.

Anyway this means that either someone else move down to league 3, or if no one would like to, I could move down to League 3/4 and a new league would have to be created for League 2.

So its up to you guys what we do here.

You should be able to leave your comp, simply click on 'Leave' up the top of your league table. If you end up doing that and drop down to div 3, PM me and I'll send you the invite code.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You should be able to leave your comp, simply click on 'Leave' up the top of your league table. If you end up doing that and drop down to div 3, PM me and I'll send you the invite code.

Ok so the current League 2 just becomes a Public league if I leave it? If so that at least solves one problem. Will just give it some time to make sure that all those people who indicated interest in the league do join.

Ok so the current League 2 just becomes a Public league if I leave it? If so that at least solves one problem. Will just give it some time to make sure that all those people who indicated interest in the league do join.

Thanks Thommo51, no probs these things happen. If it makes it easier I can go into league 3.

How did I get bumped out of div 3?
Last time I looked, we were 1 short and Crow About It got left out, so we had the correct number for 3 divs. I got sent the join code for div 3 and all.

Its alright Doc_ you're in League 3. OP should be all correct now.

Thanks Thommo51, no probs these things happen. If it makes it easier I can go into league 3.

Okay I will place you in League 3 for now. If you change your mind, its no problem if you'd like to be in League 2, I can go back to League 3 if need be. Anyway, cheers for that.

Okay slight update, leagues will now be known as follows:

BigFooty Crows 1 - Administrator: VanR88

BigFooty Crows 2 - Adminstrator: Thommo51 (Pending)

BigFooty Crows 3 - Administrator: brucetiki

BigFooty Crows 4 - Adminstrator: Pending

Okay I will place you in League 3 for now. If you change your mind, its no problem if you'd like to be in League 2, I can go back to League 3 if need be. Anyway, cheers for that.

All good, for the sake of making it easier I'll join league 3.

I'd love to be in a league. Was around 2200 last year, top 500 the two years before that.

Too many midpricers in initial squad last year ...

writeoff and Kristof have both been added. Am considering chucking a thread on the main board again to garner some more interest for the fourth league. Good idea, or will it simply be shifted to The Backyard?

Hey guys,

Im back into dream team after a year off - ive played supercoach/dreamteam for about 5 seasons now, last year in supercoach our league ranked in top 100.

would love to join an Adelaide league! count me in please.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back