Adelaide United 2016/17 season thread

Remove this Banner Ad

What did they do?

If they legitimately did nothing wrong and its based on race or hooliganism - it's the entire sysytem that should be looked at as the sysytem is fundamentally broken.

Who banned them, FFA or Adelaide United.
Well the guys who were supposed to be banned were going to light flares in the Victory supporters area which is amongst the dumbest things I've ever heard.

My mates sit on completely separate sides of the ground. Not sure who banned them.

Well the guys who were supposed to be banned were going to light flares in the Victory supporters area which is amongst the dumbest things I've ever heard.

My mates sit on completely separate sides of the ground. Not sure who banned them.

Maybe I've misinterpreted what yoiu have said is - your mate was banned by mistaken identity? Wrong person?

If you throw a flair, expect to be banned IMO. That would be fair enough.

Maybe I've misinterpreted what yoiu have said is - your mate was banned by mistaken identity? Wrong person?

If you throw a flair, expect to be banned IMO. That would be fair enough.
Yeah it was an error, that they later apologised for but no appeal

Notice how we've looked 1000000% better when our best players are in the correct spots

Makes sense to me although its been done before

Fairly dominant 2nd half as Perth ran out of ideas, they just dont win here often.

Off the bottom.

Fairly dominant 2nd half as Perth ran out of ideas, they just dont win here often.

Off the bottom.
Need to find a decent striker though, as should have put more in the back of the net.

Both goal keepers had a good night.

Gather the cheer squad went to other parts of the ground at 30 minute mark. Was hard to tell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Need to find a decent striker though, as should have put more in the back of the net.

Gather the cheer squad went to other parts of the ground at 30 minute mark. Was hard to tell.

A fair chunk did leave at 30 minutes, though I don't think everyone left willingly (they were offering free drinks at a nearby pub to convince some to leave apparently)

On a stinking hot night id even leave if they offered free beer.

A fair chunk did leave at 30 minutes, though I don't think everyone left willingly (they were offering free drinks at a nearby pub to convince some to leave apparently)
Yeah, saw them leave the northern seats, but figured they dispersed elsewhere in the stadium.

I thought they turned down the free drinks with aufc.

Only one month until the transfer Window opens.

Strebre and his flog officals keeping Shatney FC in the game. All over them like a cheap suit.

Keeeeeeeeerbaaaaaaaaaang !!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back