Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 13 - Hawks v Lions Sat June 10th 1:45pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Hawks by a lot

• Lions by a lot

Votes: 18 51.4%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood fans are hilarious in this thread
More hilarious than your avatar?

52622.jpg

KoschItzke & Lewis really starting to gel nicely. If they can stay healthy, very promising foward line with Moore the crumbing goal sneak.

The other bloke who is looking good is Meek. Only 25 so in his prime just as Hawthorn begin moving back up the ladder.

Missing Brockman.

He just makes something happen everytime he gets the ball.

We must sign him.

Brisbane just keep allowing cheap 45 kicks, you can't do that with MCG's wide wings.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawthorn are winners. We aren't the business of losing.

We leave all that tanking biz to the shite clubs

This is supposed to be our worst year in decades - wooden spoon favourites, etc
And right now, we're level on wins with Carlton and Richmond, 2 teams all the experts said would play finals :D
Hawthorn, Geelong, Sydney - good clubs don't stay down for long.

This is my upset of the round. Huge boilover.

The Lions might be a bit off at the moment and the Hawks after last week's non-existent effort should be fresh as daisies and back at the MCG they should be ready to deliver their best shot.

If the Lions are not prepared from the 1st bounce they might find themselves 6 goals down pretty quick. The Hawks can jump sides and they should be looking to do that here.

Ths does not mean that the Lions are not a Top 4 team, absolutely they are and they will finish Top 4 and challenge for the flag, but I think they might have a Barry Crocker in this one. Might be completely wrong, just a gut feeling.

Hawks by 22 points.

I wish I could go back in time and tell this idiot to put a gorilla on the margin. Great win Hawks! Kept those MCG doubts in the Lions heads bubbling.

They did beat the 2021 premiers in a final at the G last year.
The 2021 premiers only managed to win 7 of it's last 15 games last year, and they still almost beat the Lions with their best player in Petracca on one leg.

Winning that one final is not a flex.

Maybe if Lachie Neale focused on winning the hardball instead of floating around in the backline getting 13 useless uncontested marks the lions might have won.

Maybe if Lachie Neale focused on winning the hardball instead of floating around in the backline getting 13 useless uncontested marks the lions might have won.

How can he win the hardball when he's facing the mighty Conor Nash.

Nash smashed him. Had to win cheapies out the back.

Back