AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

18,863 down to 15,558...
How do you find AFL Membership? You're a Freo boy right? Still getting use out of yours?

Also, am I the only person who does not care in the slightest about full membership? Probably a little different if you support the Hawks or something and want to absolutely see Grand Finals but for me, it's barely an issue. I'm just chuffed to go to 30 games a year and pay what would be six games worth at Subi.

Interesting, I joined end of 2009 and mine's 12725.

Words will be had.
I remember the problems you originally had when they gave you a really low number then swapped it for the 'correct' one.
Think it is a bit high though, judging from other posts you should be maybe about 7,000. Looked back over the posts in this thread and someone else also suggested that your new number last year seemed a bit high for someone joining late 2009. OP said he joined earlier 2009 and is now 5 thousand something. If I was you I would gather as much evidence as possible and pass it on to them - although some of the info in this thread might not be accurate and there were a few people who seemed to get a waitlist number based on their original inquiry about membership rather than when they joined a year later. Surely it can't be too hard on their end to work it out though.

How do you find AFL Membership? You're a Freo boy right? Still getting use out of yours?

Also, am I the only person who does not care in the slightest about full membership? Probably a little different if you support the Hawks or something and want to absolutely see Grand Finals but for me, it's barely an issue. I'm just chuffed to go to 30 games a year and pay what would be six games worth at Subi.

I'm a Richmond supporter but my family in WA are Freo supporters and a few mates here go to the Freo games so I go to most of their games in Melbourne.. I have an 11 game Richmond club membership as well which gets me a prime seat on Level 2 at the G but due to the cost I'm just going to get rid of that one and continue the AFL membership which is far better value. Last year I went to loads of games, about 40, this year I only went to about 20 games so there's no point in having 2 memberships.

Gold membership is good because you only pay something like $100 for the actual GF ticket.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This being my first year as an AFL member I'm actually pretty happy with my waitlist number at 21865. Been going out with a girl whose whole family are AFL members and it's been well worth it.
What happens when you get Full Membership? Propose? Or Dumpsville?

Are you sure on the 3,500 thing?
There are other posters with higher waitlist numbers who moved up less than this, which isn't possible when you think about it.

Yes - I have an email from Membership Services last year which I checked.
I was surprised at the jump - not complaining though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back