Air Algerie loses contact with plane an hour after take off, 110 passengers + 6 crew aboard

Remove this Banner Ad

What I find interesting is the MH370 case, not one government has any idea where it is....supposedly but the US apparently have satellite pics of Ukraine rebel shooting down the other MH plane...Like you say a plane just cant disappear.
Is it hard to believe that the US might have satellites watching a war zone important to their strategic interests but not the middle of Asia for no reason?

To travel.....Yea nah. watch big wave videos on the youtube.....crazy stuff.

This would have to be one of the worst years in aviation history.

On the bright side at least we'll get some new episodes of Air Crash Investigations.

It's one of my favourite tv shows and I was starting to worry that they'd run out of new episodes.

World_Map_WSF_svg.png

Ok, here's what I've got:

The Rand Corporation, in conjuction with the saucer people and under the supervision of the reverse vampires, are forcing our parents to go to bed early in a fiendish plot to eliminate the meal of dinner!

We're through the looking glass here people...

And how do planes just disappear in the greatest age for surveillance and monitoring we've ever had?
Because it's the greatest age for penny pinching and bean counter management as well.

Both MAS crashes can be at least partially attributed to this.

People have unrealistic expectations on the cost of air travel. Happy to pay $70+ to get a 10 year old Ford Falcon to the airport driven by someone who's done a 3 day course but only want to pay 30 bucks to fly to Sydney in an extremely sophisticated 100 million dollar aircraft burning thousands of litres of kero per hour hurtling through the sky at ~450-500 knots with a bare minimum crew of about 6 commanded by someone with no less than (in Aus at least) 10 years experience.

It's the main reason so many airlines worldwide are struggling.

I'm not crossing it out. I have no theory for any of them. I'm just an interested reader. I was just curious as to what pattern there is.
With some of the crazies posting about these events I see a pattern of stupidity.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back