Official Team Thread Alberton Swamprats Season 17 - Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

And MannumPower because of the season we've had and all the ups and downs and the disagreements, this is for you ...

carlton-draught-box.png

Life as a Swamprat...

"You must show no mercy...
...Nor have any belief whatsoever
in how others judge you...
...For your greatness will silence them all"
- The Jet

And MannumPower because of the season we've had and all the ups and downs and the disagreements, this is for you ...

carlton-draught-box.png
what the hell am i supposed to do with a years supply of that, guess I'll give it to the cook and have beer battered fish and chips all year

So I am getting interest from another club...what to do. Never been popular before :p
who???

I have drunk soo mucvh tonight i actually feel like a real swamprat player, tomorrow is going to be very seedy me thinks

who???

I have drunk soo mucvh tonight i actually feel like a real swamprat player, tomorrow is going to be very seedy me thinks
I probably shouldn't say....should I ?? Any qooty rules I should know about before divulging that kind of information? :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I probably shouldn't say....should I ?? Any qooty rules I should know about before divulging that kind of information? :D
I am your captain you must tell me everything

Are you? I Should pay more attention in team meetings. Rhymes with...ummm... Humbies... :p
You may as well stay here since two of them have practically committed to us next season

Lads we have a rookie who will be training with us during the pre-season in the hopes of gaining a full spot which is quite likely as he just dropped off a Chivas Regal 18 year old scotch which he stole from Wise Guy Sam at the Royals. Please make Ant Bear welcome.

Lads we have a rookie who will be training with us during the pre-season in the hopes of gaining a full spot which is quite likely as he just dropped off a Chivas Regal 18 year old scotch which he stole from Wise Guy Sam at the Royals. Please make Ant Bear welcome.
Thank you. Let me begin by saying what an honour it is to be wearing the prison bar guernsey, instead of being behind prison bars where I have spent the last four years.
I would like to take this opportunity to deny in advance that I have ever taken performance enhancing substances, as will be proven by my performances in the forthcoming season. These marks on my arm are NOT needle marks. I was simply pruning and incinerating some plants in my garden yesterday and a branch fell on my arm. It initially caused me a great deal of pain, but the smoke of the burning flowers eased the sting.
I swear to lay off alcohol in preparation for a tilt at the premiership next season. From now on, I shall limit myself to a sixpack of roller doors a day, except for game days when I will refuse all imbibing until at least half time, and then the celebratory party that night and the following day when my limit will be...well...There are no limits to what we can achieve!
I cannot guarantee more than 40 disposals and 5 goals per game, but what I will promise is this: We will never, ever give up. Unless, of course we are 10 goals down at halftime, in which case we may as well hit the bottle in preparation for next week.
I would like to thank my wives, past and present, for their support - I will be home sometime next week, my loves. Also my children, known and unknown, whom I avoid as much as possible. Now, if you excuse me, I have a sudden attack of the munchies and I think I'll go get a yiros.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back