Fantasy Alpha Dynasty 2014 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

G'day folks how we all going?
Very little chatter going on around here.
I've sort of ruined the league. Sorry guys

How can we make it an even league again? No draft pricks for me for the next decade?

;)

Sure....at a very high price...
Only if I can have Charles back at... a really low price....

But you dont have Jamaal hey? :(

Only if I can have Charles back at... a really low price....

But you dont have Jamaal hey? :(
Nope...I only trade for guys with injuries and then I get rid of them as they come good. Hence why CJ will be expensive as he is guaranteed money next season.

Nope...I only trade for guys with injuries and then I get rid of them as they come good. Hence why CJ will be expensive as he is guaranteed money next season.
Haha, CJ is a stud. Is Fred Jackson dead yet?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dont have Vince Young anymore though :(

Julius Thomas is on the block and an WR. I do need an RB.

Okay...some weird s**t going on. Went to log in to my espn page to browse roster etc...typed username and password, no go. Pretty sure it was right, try again, few variations just in case...nope. So put in email address to get a password reset, comes back with some strange username..

the username Damiendzz1ie_,

Login and no fantasy teams on record, and in the settings, location USA..is someone fckn with me?! lol

Hmm mine is fine and I can see that you still have a team in the league. Must be the wrong username?

Hmm mine is fine and I can see that you still have a team in the league. Must be the wrong username?
But I used my email address and that is what came back. And when I looked at the info part was my name and date of birth. WEIRD! But none of my leagues come up at all (which they always have in the past).

I had issues with mine a couple years ago… was driving me NUts !! Faxed LD to ask if he was tampering with it… he said no… well, with LD… never sure if his NO's are really No's.. especially after his dubious cell phone mix up with Leon.. Leon says he doesn't care and I believe that… because there was nothing to brag about last year. Mustang FO can feel for OakTown FO.. manureid

Remove this Banner Ad

Back