Fantasy Alpha Dynasty 2014 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

* me, daggles is a game clear

The East and West divisions are living up to their NFL counterparts

There's currently 3 teams on 6-3, 2 of which would miss the play-offs if they started today.
And last year the east was the clear best division. Fortunes change year to year.

Also, as I've said before, we could possibly move to a 5 team playoffs. Finish week 17 instead of week 16.

Anyway, if the nfl moves to an 18 game schedule we could definitely then do it.

The East and West divisions are living up to their NFL counterparts

There's currently 3 teams on 6-3, 2 of which would miss the play-offs if they started today.
I am in the division of death this season.

As if someone has Sanchez

:(

Close losses and wins, and how the Alpha landscape could've looked instead...

Week 1.
The 8-1 Terrors lost to 6-3 Avengers by 5.8 pts

Week 3.
The 6-3 Bortles lost to 8-1 Terrors by 2.4 pts

Week 4.
The 1-8 Warriors lost to 6-3 Ndamukong by 0.9 pts

Week 5.
The 3-6 Riders lost to 6-3 Avengers by 4.1 pts
The 5-4 Dodgers lost to 7-2 Domination by 3.6 pts

Week 6.
The 3-6 Riders lost to 8-1 Terrors by 6.2 pts
The 3-6 Badgers lost to 1-8 Donkeys by 0.2 pts

Week 7.
The 6-3 Avengers lost to 3-6 Badgers by 2.1 pts

-------------

Adjusted Records

Terrors 7-2
Avengers 5-4
Bortles 7-2
Warrors 2-7
Ndamukong 5-4
Riders 5-4
Dodgers 6-3
Donkeys 0-9
Badgers 3-6
Domination 6-3

Adjusted Division Standings

EAST
Dodgers 6-3
Riders 5-4
Flashers 4-5
Warriors 2-7

CENTRAL
Domination 6-3
Ndamukong 5-4
Mustangs 4-5
Badgers 3-6

WEST
Terrors 7-2
Bortles 7-2
Avengers 5-4
Donkeys 0-9

--------------

Interesting to consider. For instance, for all the hype of dspeed 's power-packed team, it's still only 6-3 now, and so easily could've been a paltry 5-4. As paltry as the 3-6 Riders team could've easily been on the same 5-4 record :) Also, Avengers not so good at 5-4 as the Riders 5-4.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think he's just not online a lot. Tho there could be a little tanking to ensure the #1 pick?
He made changes post Thursday night football including Branch in for Campbell, Ebron in for Clay (says Thursday 11.55pm and 11.56pm on ESPN)

PB is struggling too and looks to be playing objectively near enough to his 'best' side, he shouldn't be put at a disadvantage to get what we all realise these two teams are hoping for

He made changes post Thursday night football including Branch in for Campbell, Ebron in for Clay (says Thursday 11.55pm and 11.56pm on ESPN)

PB is struggling too and looks to be playing objectively near enough to his 'best' side, he shouldn't be put at a disadvantage to get what we all realise these two teams are hoping for
What do you suggest I do? Alter his starting line-up? Or fine him a 1st round pick? Let that be a warning to all of you!

IMO

IN: Rolle, Jones, Campbell, Ansah/Richardson, Daniels, Clay, Hurns, Bush/Bell

OUT: Thomas, Peterson, Ealy, Branch, Ebron, Celek, Murphy, Blount

You can argue some of those, but when you have up to 8 starting positions you question, it's certainly worthy of some discussion, we've discussed similar situations previously

Remove this Banner Ad

Back