Wii/U Amiibo Discussion Thread - Heavy Breathing Inside

Remove this Banner Ad

tumblr_nqhf8ylDmW1rwd646o2_1280.jpg

I joined the cult today, but only the Yoshi is mine.

The Gold one is currently on its way to Premiers04 since my store had 9 left and I didn't need one.

Wow the breathing today has been oh so heavy!
Scored 2 x Gold Marios. Since when did JB Hi fi not price match (Yoshi bundle)?

Did they ever price match? I've got my pre order with them. Getting it tomorrow night.

Found another JB Hi fi that will price match. took ages on the phone as the guy talked to his manager, but agreed to $69 and I'm picking up tonight!
Awesome, thanks. I'll try that tomorrow. Do you mind me asking which JB?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Considering they don't do much in game and having got a spare blue one for the daughter to play with, I think i'll be keeping these ones boxed.

I scanned hers in earlier but having 2 Yoshis on screen was more annoying than it was useful.

Edit: Pretty sure you can use the smash bros or Mario Bros Yoshi anyway

Springvale (the one with the Ikea). PM me if you want me to send you a copy of the receipt

All good thanks mate. I'm in the northern suburbs. I'll just take a catalogue in when I pick up my ore order. Thanks for the offer though.

Available at 8. Sold out before 8..... ******* Target.

I checked at 7:58 and it was unavailable. Kept refreshing once it hit 8....nope.

I'm not massively annoyed because at the end of the day if i really made the effort could have got one, but surely 8 means 8 not 7.45.

4964732+_53b03deb9a10b7918e7188df6ff9138f.gif

Just got my king Dedede. Think he's the.coolest amiibo I have until the Yoshikawa trio arrive.

Thanks for adding me into that group. Found someone that's willing to part with silver one for 40 or gold mario. Hopefully smooth transaction tomorrow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back