Science/Environment Anti-vacc Crazies at it again. Post appropriate outrage ITT

Remove this Banner Ad

It might be news to you that there is a world wide shortage of IC Nurses. Guess why?
Mate i work at the hospital i mentioned in my post above. Im giving an insight into whats happening. I watched my ex struggle to get employment as a nurse after graduating here during the outbreak of the pandemic, simply because she was born in Nepal. If you're going to ask a condescending sarcastic question you can cram it.

Yes, like too much oxygen is a bad thing. What's climate change got to do with it?
Where you from? Esperance, mount isa, broken hill? Is it lead that made that go straight over your head?

Since oxygen is so toxic, best we cut down some trees hey? What about all that salt in oceans? surely we must save all those that live by the sea?

Where you from? Esperance, mount isa, broken hill? Is it lead that made that go straight over your head?

Since oxygen is so toxic, best we cut down some trees hey? What about all that salt in oceans? surely we must save all those that live by the sea?

lol idiot. Love the intelligence insult followed by the stupidest s**t ever.

Why don't you save me some time and google one of the following: "oxygen toxicity"; "breathing 100% oxygen"; hyperoxia"; "scuba diving hazards".

Obviously, breathing in oxygen at normal levels (aka non toxic levels) in a normal environment isn't going to give you a toxic dose. That's my whole point "The dose makes the poison".

Ever heard of antivenom? Vaccines work on the same principle. Would you say no to antivenom after a deadly snake bite on the basis that antivenom contains venom? It's idiotic.

The Bandim Health Project is carrying out leading edge research into vaccines. They have found unexpected benefits but also found "a new measles vaccine used in low-income countries was associated with a two-fold increase in mortality among girls. This discovery led to the withdrawal of the vaccine. Had it not been withdrawn, it could have cost at least ½ million additional female deaths per year in Africa alone".

http://www.bandim.org/Research.aspx

Why don't you save me some time and google one of the following: "oxygen toxicity"; "breathing 100% oxygen"; hyperoxia"; "scuba diving hazards".

Obviously, breathing in oxygen at normal levels (aka non toxic levels) in a normal environment isn't going to give you a toxic dose. That's my whole point "The dose makes the poison".

Ever heard of antivenom? Vaccines work on the same principle. Would you say no to antivenom after a deadly snake bite on the basis that antivenom contains venom? It's idiotic.

Idiotic is a very appropriate term.

Isn't it funny how the more certain people are that vaccines are evil or that they don't work, the more shockingly ignorant they are about basic science.

Actually, unfortunately it isn't funny at all.

Isn't it funny how the more certain people are that vaccines are evil or that they don't work, the more shockingly ignorant they are about basic science.

Taking sides and viewing vaccines as either evil or holy does nothing to advance the issue. The scientific research should be viewed as objectively as possible without entrenched beliefs. There are huge benefits, but there are some side effects including unintended and as yet unexplained benefits, and some side effects that are lethal. It's a complex subject and the research is ongoing.

Taking sides and viewing vaccines as either evil or holy does nothing to advance the issue. The scientific research should be viewed as objectively as possible without entrenched beliefs. There are huge benefits, but there are some side effects including unintended and as yet unexplained benefits, and some side effects that are lethal. It's a complex subject and the research is ongoing.

All medication - genuine medication that is, not woo-woo - has potential side effects. Of course. But the overwhelming evidence is vaccines WORK. It's a major reason why illnesses that killed thousands if not millions of people aren't an issue anymore. Yet people are so gullible, so ignorant, so eager to believe bullshit, that they will be taken in by charlatans.

I've got contempt for the human race. So much promise, so fcuking stupid.

All medication - genuine medication that is, not woo-woo - has potential side effects. Of course. But the overwhelming evidence is vaccines WORK. It's a major reason why illnesses that killed thousands if not millions of people aren't an issue anymore. Yet people are so gullible, so ignorant, so eager to believe bullshit, that they will be taken in by charlatans.

Clearly vaccines have had huge benefits. But we can't dismiss the side effects. Did you see my post above? 1/2 million deaths saved by the withdrawal of a vaccine is significant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of course it is. But tally that up next to the amount of lives saved by vaccines. It wouldn't even be 1% by comparison.

The argument is more nuanced than that. For example, if we stopped giving polio vaccines in Australia the incidence of the disease is so low there would be no difference in infection rates. But if we had given the faulty vaccine that was identified in Africa it could have killed thousands of Australian children.

Not very conclusive or in depth, are they.
If you can call 50 years of plummeting death and infection rates inconclusive.

And what of all the other effects?
The benefits vastly outweigh the other effects, which are for the most parts are ridiculously incidental.
Some people have died after having a vaccination and plenty of people are keen to put the vaccination itself in the frame.
Plenty of people have simply up and died....without having even considered a vaccination.
You have had what you consider a bad experience which you have deemed to be caused by a vaccination so I can understand your stance, no matter how erroneous I consider your view.

Those who are not vaccinated, who contract whatever disease, are just very, very lucky that the majority of these ailments can now also be treated aftert they have acquired them, thanks to exactly the same research which brought forth the vaccines.

If not for this fact there would soon, evolutionarily, be very few people against vaccination as they, and all their potential offspring, would have been claimed by the diseases they are not protected against.

Modern medicine allows many, many people who would never even reach adulthood and keeps many people who would otherwise fall by the evolutionary wayside in life alive. Creating a double edged sword, circumventing the process of natural selection and through our social mores allowing the weak to multiply if not prosper.

For nearly ten years, Brian Hooker has been requesting documents that are kept under tight wraps by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). His more than 100 Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests have resulted in copious evidence that the vaccine preservative Thimerosal, which is still used in the flu shot that is administered to pregnant women and infants, can cause autism and other neurodevelopmental disorders.

Information,for people who want to make up their own mind, not trust a salesman with a wage to earn, seems hard to come by

why?

Dr. Hooker, a PhD scientist, worked with two members of Congress to craft the letter to the CDC that recently resulted in his obtaining long-awaited data from the CDC, the significance of which is historic. According to Hooker, the data on over 400,000 infants born between 1991 and 1997, which was analyzed by CDC epidemiologist Thomas Verstraeten, MD, “proves unequivocally that in 2000, CDC officials were informed internally of the very high risk of autism, non-organic sleep disorder and speech disorder associated with Thimerosal exposure.”
http://www.prweb.com/releases/ASOT/Thimerosal/prweb11598819.htm

Information,for people who want to make up their own mind, not trust a salesman with a wage to earn, seems hard to come by

why?

http://www.prweb.com/releases/ASOT/Thimerosal/prweb11598819.htm
Fake.

The study was never secret, nor was the abstract. The study was performed in seperate phases, with the final phase indicating no evidence of causation.

Multiple scientific studies have explored the effect of thymerisol in vaccines and found no evidence for it causing neurological or developmental impairments.

Thymerisol is also not present in nearly all vaccines now and hasn't been for about a decade and a half. The only vaccine that contains it in trace amounts, offers a thymerisol free alternative. So there goes you pinning rates of autism on the presence of thymerisol.

Good article, explaining the misinformation being spread:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/emilywi...iding-data-about-mercury-vaccines-and-autism/

You know the rule. The answer is, “No.” But the assertion has gone viral on social media thanks to the zombie-like resurrection of a long-told, oft-debunked story that the US Centers for Disease Control (CDC) is hiding its own data linking autism and mercury in vaccines. If you see such assertions in your timelines and newsfeeds (sample headline: “CDC Caught Hiding Data Showing Mercury in Vaccines Linked to Autism”), send the disseminators here. Why? Read on.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/emilywi...iding-data-about-mercury-vaccines-and-autism/

You could also ask the crew of Apollo 1 about how safe 100% oxygen is.

Oh that's right, they're dead. They all suffocated because a spark incinerated the cabin.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back