Science/Environment Anti-vacc Crazies at it again. Post appropriate outrage ITT

Remove this Banner Ad

It might be news to you that there is a world wide shortage of IC Nurses. Guess why?
Mate i work at the hospital i mentioned in my post above. Im giving an insight into whats happening. I watched my ex struggle to get employment as a nurse after graduating here during the outbreak of the pandemic, simply because she was born in Nepal. If you're going to ask a condescending sarcastic question you can cram it.

What's the cure?
2nd time asking...

I'll go on.
If you know there is a cure... how do you know?
Have you seen it work? Have you seen the evidence?

Plus, my wife's friend was using a cansema ointment that actually sucked the skin cancer out of her skin. It got rid of it completely. However, cansema has now been banned because it is supposed to be dangerous (to Big Pharma profits)!

Plus, my wife's friend was using a cansema ointment that actually sucked the skin cancer out of her skin. It got rid of it completely. However, cansema has now been banned because it is supposed to be dangerous (to Big Pharma profits)!

I watched it...

Do you expect me to just believe it?

Here is the thing... what is stopping you from using these "known cures" for cancer?

And cansema didn't suck anything out... It killed the skin cells...

There are better and safer ways to do it now, that won't leave such a scar.
Where is cansema banned? I can't see that it is, after a quick search.

Name a US president who has died from cancer? I think there has only been one. They have a cure alright!

OMG is that really your body of evidence?? Only one president has died from cancer! Don't worry about the 38 that died of other diseases.

I just don't get this whoe govt and big pharma conspiracy theory, big pharma are at odds with Govt regularly, in this country at least, but at least there is a transparent process for getting medications onto the PBS, usually the thing pharmas want from govt. I can't speak for other counties but I don't really think there is any justification that they are in bed together,

Last edited:
I watched it...

Do you expect me to just believe it?

Here is the thing... what is stopping you from using these "known cures" for cancer?

And cansema didn't suck anything out... It killed the skin cells...

There are better and safer ways to do it now, that won't leave such a scar.
Where is cansema banned? I can't see that it is, after a quick search.
http://www.siriushealth.org/?p=616

load of bullshit:
https://www.tga.gov.au/community-qa/black-salve-red-salve-and-cansema

The TGA has not banned these products because products with these names are not, and have never been, on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG). All therapeutic goods supplied in Australia must be included in the Register unless exempted; these products have not been exempted. Inclusion in the ARTG is indicated on the product label by a number preceded by AUST R or AUST L.

It is part of the TGA's role to warn the Australian public of potentially harmful or ineffective therapeutic goods whether or not they are on the ARTG. The TGA released a safety alert via its Internet site on 19 March 2012 strongly advising consumers against purchasing or using any black salve, red salve or cansema products

the TGA warns against using it (for obvious reasons it burns off layers of skin) it has not banned it.

load of bullshit:
https://www.tga.gov.au/community-qa/black-salve-red-salve-and-cansema

The TGA has not banned these products because products with these names are not, and have never been, on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG). All therapeutic goods supplied in Australia must be included in the Register unless exempted; these products have not been exempted. Inclusion in the ARTG is indicated on the product label by a number preceded by AUST R or AUST L.

It is part of the TGA's role to warn the Australian public of potentially harmful or ineffective therapeutic goods whether or not they are on the ARTG. The TGA released a safety alert via its Internet site on 19 March 2012 strongly advising consumers against purchasing or using any black salve, red salve or cansema products

the TGA warns against using it (for obvious reasons it burns off layers of skin) it has not banned it.
My mistake, she was buying a cansema ointment direct from the US and they banned it.

My mistake, she was buying a cansema ointment direct from the US and they banned it.

who's they? certianly not the FDA
http://www.fda.gov/ICECI/EnforcementActions/WarningLetters/2006/ucm075859.htm

just the same warning. its not illegal, in fact its highly regulated in the US due to people selling "fake salvas" which horribly injured people.

You see there's a very large difference between what your conspiracy sites tell you and what is actually happening in reality.

cansema is not banned. That said selling or advertising it as a cancer cure is illegal. And that is because its not a cancer cure, No studies exist which support Cansema being a cure for cancer, and the all the studies done say that at best they treat the symptoms surface level melanomas with marginal sucess at the cost of damaging surrounding skin, it does not treat the cancer that has entered the blood stream. (which means its only effective before it spreads in which case a surgically biopsy is far more effective in getting it all and doesn't cause extensive damaging to surrounding area)

Now i know, i know, You've read webpages and watched a few low budget youtube documentaries which tell you its a wonder drug. But surprisingly as government regulatory bodies were set up specifically to stop snake oil salesmen duping the public with fake remedies in order to make a quick buck. As such they rely on actual clinical evidence to affect they're decision, rather then a narrator telling everyone its all a grand conspiracy.

The fact is these salvas do not cure cancer, they also can cause horrible possible deadly side effects when not used correctly, as such no one can sell them as a cure for cancer because they simply do not cure cancer. All the salva does is burn off skin.

If the people she was importing it off were falsely selling it as a therapeutic cure for cancer of course they were shutdown. Its not a cure. Don't lie and sell it for what it is, a corrosive substance that burns away skin cells and your sweet. (which a metric s**t ton of websites all over the world do)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

who's they? certianly not the FDA
http://www.fda.gov/ICECI/EnforcementActions/WarningLetters/2006/ucm075859.htm

just the same warning. its not illegal, in fact its highly regulated in the US due to people selling "fake salvas" which horribly injured people.

You see there's a very large difference between what your conspiracy sites tell you and what is actually happening in reality.

cansema is not banned. That said selling or advertising it as a cancer cure is illegal. And that is because its not a cancer cure, No studies exist which support Cansema being a cure for cancer, and the all the studies done say that at best they treat the symptoms surface level melanomas with marginal sucess at the cost of damaging surrounding skin, it does not treat the cancer that has entered the blood stream. (which means its only effective before it spreads in which case a surgically biopsy is far more effective in getting it all and doesn't cause extensive damaging to surrounding area)

Now i know, i know, You've read webpages and watched a few low budget youtube documentaries which tell you its a wonder drug. But surprisingly as government regulatory bodies were set up specifically to stop snake oil salesmen duping the public with fake remedies in order to make a quick buck. As such they rely on actual clinical evidence to affect they're decision, rather then a narrator telling everyone its all a grand conspiracy.

The fact is these salvas do not cure cancer, they also can cause horrible possible deadly side effects when not used correctly, as such no one can sell them as a cure for cancer because they simply do not cure cancer. All the salva does is burn off skin.

If the people she was importing it off were falsely selling it as a therapeutic cure for cancer of course they were shutdown. Its not a cure. Don't lie and sell it for what it is, a corrosive substance that burns away skin cells and your sweet. (which a metric s**t ton of websites all over the world do)
I didn't get it off a conspiracy site. My wife told me her friend was getting it from the US and it was banned. Whatever it was, she cannot buy it anymore and it works!

I didn't get it off a conspiracy site. My wife told me her friend was getting it from the US and it was banned. Whatever it was, she cannot buy it anymore and it works!

https://www.alphaomegalabs.com/store/cansemar-black-salve.html
http://www.wonderoil.com.au/black_salve_other_destinations.php
http://www.zenithherbal.biz/shop-directly-from-us/?gclid=CMjG2ZP08sUCFUdvvAod0qwAOg
http://www.blacksalve.biz/
http://www.herbhealers.com/salves-and-tonics

and on and on, your wife or her friend is just wrong. seriously two minutes of searching found this "miracle cure" you cant get any more.
that last website herb healers is the actually the same company as the first, why do they have a new store? because the old store was selling the product as a cure and wasn't able to sell the product again until they demonstrated they had complied with the court order telling them to cease advertising it as one when it isn't.

you claimed it was cansema/black salva, its been proven as bullshit and now your saying well maybe it wasn't cansema. but still maintaining the line that there's this miracle cure was banned.

Lets just use Occam's razor to weigh your wife's friends argument, there's a few possibilities we can look at:
the Claim is that a cure for cancer exists and is banned. now i think i've clearly demonstrated that it can't be cansema with pretty overwhelming evidence. from online retailers to government regulatory websites, its clearly available to buy and be distributed to aus.
So that means:

A: there's an entire global conspiracy concealing another product which has been touted as a cancer cure which you and shitloads of others (there's websites pushing this blatant lie http://www.siriushealth.org/?p=616 which is why i thought you got your information online, its an oft repeated lie or lets politely say "myth" spread by alternative medicine and conspiracy sites) confused with cansema.*

B: your wifes friend was buying cansema from a disreputable source who claimed it was a cure and as the product did what it was designed to do, remove surface lesions she believed it was a cure, Despite her need to constantly keep taking it due to new skin lesions appearing in different spots. This is because balm that burns off skin can not possible remove cancer cells that spread through the lymphatic system and blood stream. Because her SOURCE was illegally claiming it "cured" cancer the seller was shut down for false advertising and illegality selling cansema as a therapeutic treatment for cancer, which it is not. and your wifes friend got sucked into the cansema is banned lie (sorry "myth"). as a result and started spreading it and you just repeated it as fact. and are now back pedaling from because you "really, really believe,the guberments out to get you:

*for those playing at home, i'll give you 3 guesses where this cansema banned in aus "myth" started. Hint: it wasn't alex jones

Last edited:
The fact that some people think that there is some sort of big pharma conspiracy is intensely insulting to all who have dedicated their lives to improving healthcare outcomes.

I won't say anything more, because my blood will boil.

Thousands of teenage girls have suffered serious illness after being vaccinated against cervical cancer.

Official figures show the HPV vaccination programme drew 8,228 reports of suspected side-effects over the last decade – almost more than all other routine jabs put together.

More than a quarter of these reports were classed as 'serious', a category that includes symptoms severe enough to require hospital treatment or even be life-threatening.​

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...llnesses-routine-HPV-cervical-cancer-jab.html

Thousands of teenage girls have suffered serious illness after being vaccinated against cervical cancer.

Official figures show the HPV vaccination programme drew 8,228 reports of suspected side-effects over the last decade – almost more than all other routine jabs put together.

More than a quarter of these reports were classed as 'serious', a category that includes symptoms severe enough to require hospital treatment or even be life-threatening.​

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...llnesses-routine-HPV-cervical-cancer-jab.html
The Mail blamed the immigrants, and the Scots for this though, not the actual vaccinations.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back