Association Football Picture/GIF/Video Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

12to2.0.png

The under 18's run up a scoreline.
They were up 2-nil?!

Was it Woys decision to play him 120 minutes in the Carling Cup?

It was Roy's decision to tell the press he is only gonna rest Sterling if the player himself thinks he can't do it, then he proceeds to throw him under the bus when the player does the very thing he asked him to do. Then complain about us being the ones who can't train our players, when he is the one who ignored Sturridge's program and injured him

So yeah * him

And we also wouldn't have to play Sterling as much if he didn't * Sturridge over in the first place and we have to play our 2nd best player more as a result

Sterling is still a few years away from having the right fitness to play several times a week and a high level. No reason to risk injury at this stage in his career. If he is tired and can't perform 100% for club and country he should be able to not play and not receive critisicm.

And he didn't even tell Hodgson he was tired, the campaigner is lying, who would've thought?

And the whole of England gets on a young man's back because of a dinosaur's continual snide incompetence, the biggest bastard in sport

pw2pw60.jpg

In fairness to Hodgson at the time he asked Sterling these questions at 3am, Sterling was very sleepy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And he didn't even tell Hodgson he was tired, the campaigner is lying, who would've thought?

And the whole of England gets on a young man's back because of a dinosaur's continual snide incompetence, the biggest bastard in sport

pw2pw60.jpg
he should have just told the media he had a knock and would miss the game. Maybe he was trying to send a message to Rodgers....maybe he's not that smart.

he should have just told the media he had a knock and would miss the game. Maybe he was trying to send a message to Rodgers....maybe he's not that smart.

He is both a nasty man and not very smart

But he thinks he's really eloquent (actually said it, in public) and that Rooney isn't because he is a scouser

He is both a nasty man and not very smart

But he thinks he's really eloquent (actually said it, in public) and that Rooney isn't because he is a scouser

Woy is an utter moron. I've been pissed off at him ever since he actually said he didn't care if a player was playing week in, week out, as long as the player was at one of the big clubs, which makes zero sense to me. The fact that the England squad never resembles a squad of the most in form English players, but rather a collection of big club players is ridiculous.

Woy is an utter moron. I've been pissed off at him ever since he actually said he didn't care if a player was playing week in, week out, as long as the player was at one of the big clubs, which makes zero sense to me. The fact that the England squad never resembles a squad of the most in form English players, but rather a collection of big club players is ridiculous.
This. It's not Tom Cleverly's fault he's played for England despite never deserving a cap. It is so predictable that as soon as a good player moves to a top 4 club, he's immediately in the next England squad despite performing at a good level for years. Woy is the source of some excellent vines though.

This. It's not Tom Cleverly's fault he's played for England despite never deserving a cap. It is so predictable that as soon as a good player moves to a top 4 club, he's immediately in the next England squad despite performing at a good level for years. Woy is the source of some excellent vines though.

Southampton seems just about the only club to have broken this trend lately, and all that happened was he started picking a bunch of players from Southampton. I think Delph made the squad which was a great sign that he was starting to look beyond the big clubs, but plenty of other clubs have players that should have had at least a look in over the last couple of years that have basically been shunted to the side for the likes of Cleverly and Smalling.

In fairness it's a hard job for Woy, watching football matches. He doesn't have time for that, having to read so many books and all. Can only go to big clubs and their stadiums with their executive seatings that give him top class services

Oh wait he had a massive whinge last time we didn't let him in the executive seatings at Anfield, well suck it Woy, you're lucky you get to come in the ground

As an England fan and also one starved of country success I was confused why he even got the managerial job in the first place. Will enjoy the day he is sacked.

He's everything wrong about English football, not about meritocracy, it's about sucking up to the right people and having friends upstairs. (Him and Danny Mills as a bloody commentator)

Failed at every big job he's ever had (although he really thinks he's as great as Ferguson), worst World Cup campaign in half a century, but no one ever calls him out for being a proven failure

He's everything wrong about English football, not about meritocracy, it's about sucking up to the right people and having friends upstairs. (Him and Danny Mills as a bloody commentator)

Failed at every big job he's ever had (although he really thinks he's as great as Ferguson), worst World Cup campaign in half a century, but no one ever calls him out for being a proven failure

I think its because England are so ingrained with failure they just accept it nowdays.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back