ATP ATP 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Tsitsipas: “I want to congratulate you not only for your tennis, but also for your work ethic, and the personality that you put out on the court. I think it’s inspiring for other people too that are following tennis and (want) to be like you.”

Much nicer than plenty of Aussie tennis fans on here would say about Demon..

Tsitsipas: “I want to congratulate you not only for your tennis, but also for your work ethic, and the personality that you put out on the court. I think it’s inspiring for other people too that are following tennis and (want) to be like you.”

Much nicer than plenty of Aussie tennis fans on here would say about Demon..
I think it's been said a bit that if we could combine Demon's work ethic with Kyrgios' talent, we'd have a number 1 player.

we'd have a number 1 player

Of the top 100 players in the world only maybe 3-5% of them might ever get to #1 or win a Slam in their careers.

Demon has been in the top 30 for what? 4-5 years now? Won a bunch of tournaments, probably earned as much money as most will make in a life-time of 9-5 work and is travelling the world doing something he likes. An example of sportsmanship making the most of the ability he has.

Can never understand the hate he seem to get from some.

I been flicking through the masters 1000 coverage from overnight, Good to see Berretini getting back into some form, looks like a cracking 2nd round match for him v Sinner, ironically they have never played each other before which i was surprised about

The Kokk got a good win this morning over the Chinese Zheng. Don't see him beating Musetti in the 2nd round though.

De Minaur, Purcell (who's got a Olympic rematch against FAA who he beat) & Vukic play tomorrow.

Just watched the last couple of games of the Kokk, looked good , the chinese guy has been in good form last couple of months so was a good win

Pretty comfortable win for Vukic against Coric. 62 63.

And Demon takes first set against Norrie.

de Minaur gets the win and will likely play another pom - Evans - in the next round.

Vukic will face Korda.

Pretty comfortable win for Vukic against Coric. 62 63.

And Demon takes first set against Norrie.

Vukic is going to be in top 50 soon if he's not careful. Was never expecting this rise for him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tsitsipas in love isn't doing anything for his tennis career.
He did win a 250 last week but I agree, he’s almost turning 25 and you could argue he was better 3 years ago.

Rune losing was a big surprise. Guy is so overrated. Not saying he’s not going to amount to anything, but he’s a long way off and people are getting way ahead of themselves on his potential.

Vukic is now top 50 after beating Korda and has Monfils in the next round which you would have to consider winnable too.

Purcell lost a tight one to Murray and same for Kokk against Mussetti. With De Minaur winning as well, that has far exceeded my expectations

Behind from the start and in the TB but fought back to take the match in straight sets. Good job Alex.

Alcaraz in trouble again. He looks so vulnerable. However we’ve seen this many times before already in his young career. Let’s see what happens.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back