ATP ATP 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

i havent been following since end of US open but how come semis on a monday? Lots of rain ?
Later starts I think. Chengdu is indoors.

Zverev/Dimitrov is looking like a repeat of the opening two sets of their 3R USO clash. Amazing rallies.

Korda a bit disappointing vs Khachanov. He’s mentally a bit suspect.

i havent been following since end of US open but how come semis on a monday? Lots of rain ?

It was to fit in with the Davis Cup ties in the previous week.

Plus, the 10 day Shanghai event next week as well.

Aussies seem to be battling injuries everywhere. I was impressed with young Aussie Phillip Sekulic against Musseti. Big forehand, weird but effective serve, wild game. Should be fun to follow.

Alex Bolt getting an ATP win probably tells what you need to know about the strength of these events.

young Aussie Phillip Sekulic against Musseti. Big forehand, weird but effective serve, wild game. Should be fun to follow.

His sister used to play I think.

He's only 20 and just broke into the top #300 so hopefully onwards and upwards.

Plus, the 10 day Shanghai event next week as well.

Aussies seem to be battling injuries everywhere. I was impressed with young Aussie Phillip Sekulic against Musseti. Big forehand, weird but effective serve, wild game. Should be fun to follow.

Alex Bolt getting an ATP win probably tells what you need to know about the strength of these events.
Which is fair enough. Long long season for some trying to get the ATP points.
O’Connell and Purcell have played nearly every single week.

This part of Murray's career reminds me so much of the end of Hewitt's career, just can't close matches out.

Mind you it's hard when both of you like to play the grind the opponent out

This part of Murray's career reminds me so much of the end of Hewitt's career, just can't close matches out.

Mind you it's hard when both of you like to play the grind the opponent out
Actually a great call.

So much tennis on right now, across both tours. Honestly think the Asian swing is super underrated, love the faster hard courts. Plus indoors at Astana where Popyrin is currently in action against Korda.

Loaded schedule today in Beijing, Medvedev has already destroyed Paul, Rune vs FAA now, Zverev and then Alcaraz to finish.

Incredibly stacked draw in Beijing. 8 of the top 10!

ADM beats Murray despite trailing 5-2 in the 3rd and Andy having 3 MP’s. Wow. 5-0 H2H now.
Good match, a pity I didn't see it all.
Nice final set highlights on TennisTV YT channel.

+ Playing Medvedev right now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Beijing SF’s:

Alcaraz vs Sinner (here we go again!)
Medvedev vs Zverev (…here we go again also)

Should be great matches, can’t wait to watch!

Korda rolled in the Astana final, despite being up a set and 3-1. Well done to Mannarino who keeps toiling away.

Medvedev bests Zverev 6-4, 6-3 and really, not much Sacha did wrong, Daniil is just on another level right now. That was insane stuff. I’d fancy his chances against Alcaraz again on this form.

It appears the Shanghai Masters has grown in stature to a 96 player field like Indian Wells & Miami.

On Redmi Note 8 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
Hijikata qualified for the Shanghai Masters. Massive ranking boost.

The qualifying field was quite weak. Dane Sweeny qualified (and actually won a round last night). A number of Aussies qualified and we could of had one more if it wasn't for this:

Marc is the last person you would expect to do this so I imagine he feels shitty but yikes that's dumb.

Sekulic of Australia up against Sonego in R1 of Shanghai. Haven’t ever seen Sekulic before so keen to see what he offers. I really like this tournament but can’t see there being much interest for an individual thread at this time of the season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back