Religion Australian Muslims leaving to fight in the Middle East

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You get that North Melbourne is a small burb on the fringe of Melbourne's CBD and 'Northern Melbourne' refers to the multitidue of burbs on the outskirts of the Melbourne metro fringe, right?
You get that that was a vain attempt at humour, right?

Khaled Sharroufs father was a security guard for Sheik al ‘Uncovered Meat’ Hilali. And the son turned out to be a terrorist. Surprise, surprise.

KV supports North Melbourne.

Tries to defend mosque in North Melbourne :rolleyes:
To be fair, KV would defend a mosque no matter where it was located. Whether it is a mosque in Norf Melbourne, or Park Holme in Adelaide home of the sheik who preached in a mosque about how he wants all Buddhists dead.

Yeah, good idea to run back to the mosque in Norfern Melbourne after examples are provided of other mosques funding Muslim terrorists.
If they have funded these anti-human movements, they should be hammered.

But if someone is happy to claim a Northern Melbourne mosque is funding ISIS I want that poster to stop this typing bull sh1t and actually report it.

If he's pulling it from his rear, then he should shut up.

If they have funded these anti-human movements, they should be hammered.

But if someone is happy to claim a Northern Melbourne mosque is funding ISIS I want that poster to stop this typing bull sh1t and actually report it.

If he's pulling it from his rear, then he should shut up.
Agreed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We should welcome as many as we can into Australia under humanitarian grounds.

Do you agree?
Yes, I would welcome minority groups under attack from racist Muslims coming here. These people have a legitimate case for refugee status, unlike many other queue jumpers that cheated the system under Labor. But that's for another thread.

Yes, I would welcome minority groups under attack from racist Muslims coming here. These people have a legitimate case for refugee status, unlike many other queue jumpers that cheated the system under Labor. But that's for another thread.

Geez you're a *head.

"What have I done to deserve this"

It's heartbreaking what's happening in Iraq, only the left could defend such horrors.

article-2724658-2084D29B00000578-826_964x641.jpg

"What have I done to deserve this"

It's heartbreaking what's happening in Iraq, only the left could defend such horrors.

article-2724658-2084D29B00000578-826_964x641.jpg

Who is defending it, you ******* reject? You and your little mate are the ones who crave Islamic atrocities so you can go around forum gloating.

Did a Muslim once get with your girlfriend or something?

Who is defending it, you ******* reject? You and your little mate are the ones who crave Islamic atrocities so you can go around forum gloating.

Did a Muslim once get with your girlfriend or something?

Dated a Muslim girl once, if her old man knew what she got up to she'd have a fatwa on her head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back