Remove this Banner Ad

@AustralianOpen: #ausopen Day 5 MCA
Pliskova v Makarova
Berdych v Troicki
Mattek-S v Halep
Night:
Kyrgios v Jaziri
Hingis/Pennetta v Hant/Chua / Knapp/Zhang
Dammit, looks like no Aussie Open for me this year. Was hoping Berdych/Troicki would be at Hisense.

@AustralianOpen: #ausopen Day 5 MCA
Pliskova v Makarova
Berdych v Troicki
Mattek-S v Halep
Night:
Kyrgios v Jaziri
Hingis/Pennetta v Hant/Chua / Knapp/Zhang
MCA ticket holders get a bit of a letdown schedule compared to the first four nights when they had 1 x mens and 1 x womens singles matches. Kygrios "should" defeat Jaziri in 3

Geez my GF is a brit and wants to see Murray play, and then Tomic and Groth after at Hisense, I am assuming it will be an all day sit in if we want to see them.
It's tough one the two women's matches on Hisense don't leap off the page in excitement so might not be a massive crowd there. If it was a Saturday I'd day go early but I reckon you will be fine to rock up just before the Murray match.

You could go the Baghdatis match on Sc3 @ 11am then head over Hisense approx 2.30ish in time for Murray

It's tough one the two women's matches on Hisense don't leap off the page in excitement so might not be a massive crowd there. If it was a Saturday I'd day go early but I reckon you will be fine to rock up just before the Murray match.

You could go the Baghdatis match on Sc3 @ 11am then head over Hisense approx 2.30ish in time for Murray
Thanks for the opinion lad, we might just do that.

Hoping Groth can get up and over Tomic for what it is worth.

Just a heads up for anyone interested, the Thanasi Kyrgios doubles match about to start on show court 3.

Tempted to go to the tennis again tomorrow since Bernard's on Hisense as well as Grigor and Baghdatis on show court 3.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez that was some good scrambling by the Kokk there, unlucky to lose the point.

Becker is a damn good hardcourt player. Hewitt usually struggles against big servers and hard hitters.
Struggles against big servers? Maybe against massive servers like Groth etc but the man can nearlyreturn anything. He will get a lot of unforced errors tonight and if Hewitt can keep the ball in play Becker will struggle for the duration.

Struggles against big servers? Maybe against massive servers like Groth etc but the man can nearlyreturn anything. He will get a lot of unforced errors tonight and if Hewitt can keep the ball in play Becker will struggle for the duration.
You make it sound so easy for him. Lleyton 6-0 6-0 6-0 then I guess.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back