Australian Open 2015 - Day 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Apologies, I haven't read the thread tonight. What's the general opinion on Hewitt in terms of commentating?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just switched over to the match, it's actually turned out to be a good match!

Both pretty similar defensive game styles. Doesn't produce the most exciting tennis, but I love it.

Sort of a bit like test matches with batsman grinding it out at 2 rpo on green wickets struggling to survive...my type of cricket

Both pretty similar defensive game styles. Doesn't produce the most exciting tennis, but I love it.

Sort of a bit like test matches with batsman grinding it out at 2 rpo on green wickets struggling to survive...my type of cricket

The quality of tennis is pretty impressive , both working hard.

I think it is just as exciting as any other tennis game if not more. It is just constant running from side to side and just intense the whole time. Gilles is a top bloke as well, such a nice guy and it is good to see him doing well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back