Konta v Zhang
Azarenka v Kerber
Monfils v Roanic

RLA night-
Murray v Ferrer
Doubles match TBC

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Radwanska in 2 (unlike Daria, Aga won't let her start slow and win)
Williams in 2 (I really hope I'm wrong but I fear for Maria in this match)
Berdych in 4 (just a 'feeling'...and he always gives Federer a big run for his money at majors)
Djokovic in 3 (after the fiasco of Simon's match, Novak will be back to business.

Swap the mens matches on your predicted RLA for Day 10, can see them giving Monfils vs Raonic the night session.

Full schedule of play: http://www.ausopen.com/en_AU/scores/schedule/index.html
Weather: Possible morning shower 28C.
Weather Radar: http://www.bom.gov.au/products/IDR023.loop.shtml
Coverage: Channel 7, 7Two or watch any match online at https://www.7tennis.com.au/live. You can also download the 7Tennis App to watch any match online on your digital device.

Men's Matches:
federer-headshot15.png
vs.
berdych-headshot15.png

Roger Federer [3] v Tomas Berdych [6] - Rod Laver Arena (NOT before 2:30pm) - Third match at Rod Laver Arena.

djokovic-headshot15.png
vs.
nishikori-headshot15.png

Novak Djokovic [1] v Kei Nishikori [7] - Rod Laver Arena (NOT before 7:15pm) - First match at Rod Laver Arena in the evening session.

Women's Matches:
player_312251.jpg
vs.
player_311338.jpg

Agnieszka Radwanska [4] v Carla Suarez Navarro [10] - Rod Laver Arena (from 11am) - First match at Rod Laver Arena.

player_230234.jpg
vs.
player_310137.jpg

Serena Williams [1] v Maria Sharapova [5] - Rod Laver Arena (NOT before 12:45pm) - Second match at Rod Laver Arena.

Predictions:
Federer - 5 Sets
Djokovic - 4 Sets

Suarez Navarro - 3 Sets (predicting an upset)
Williams - 2 Sets

My predictions:
Radwanska in 2
Williams in 2 - I don't think Maria will beat her ever again
Federer in 3
Djokovic in 5

Anyone selling spare RLA day session tickets?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Radwanska in 2 (unlike Daria, Aga won't let her start slow and win)
Williams in 2 (I really hope I'm wrong but I fear for Maria in this match)
Berdych in 4 (just a 'feeling'...and he always gives Federer a big run for his money at majors)
Djokovic in 3 (after the fiasco of Simon's match, Novak will be back to business.

Swap the mens matches on your predicted RLA for Day 10, can see them giving Monfils vs Raonic the night session.

What is berdychs W-L record against Federer in majors?

What is berdychs W-L record against Federer in majors?
4-2 in Federer's favour, but Berdych has won the last two (2012 USO QF and 2010 Wimbledon QF). Been a while though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

she can play one match per tournament against a big hitter, but she usually struggles to double back it. remember she bet Azarenka here in the quarters, but then got thrashed by Cibulkova(?) the next match.

how good is watching Aga play. not just a bashing he damm ball like last night. u have drop shots, lobs, slices. getting a good return hitting deep to that backhand.

a good tactical plan.

she can play one match per tournament against a big hitter, but she usually struggles to double back it.

how good is watching Aga play. not just a bashing he damm ball like last night. u have drop shots, lobs, slices. getting a good return hitting deep to that backhand.

a good tactical plan.

She's a very smart player, but I can see why she would struggle to play the big hitters.

CSN gifting it with so many unforced errors. Disappointing match, don't think I was expecting CSN to net so many regulation backhands.

she can play one match per tournament against a big hitter, but she usually struggles to double back it. remember she bet Azarenka here in the quarters, but then got thrashed by Cibulkova(?) the next match.

Even then she was somewhat fortunate.

Watching Agnieszka Radwanska & Carla Suarez Navarro run around. Radwanska is proving better as Suarez Navarro is having a siesta. Neither player appears to be able to put away a smash. I can't see either of these girls giving Williams/Sharapova much trouble in the semis. I can see Williams winning easily as Sharapova is relying too much on her serve

Whatever happened to Jaimee Rogers from TAB Sportsbet? I just saw the William Hill commercial that parodies her.

Watching Agnieszka Radwanska & Carla Suarez Navarro run around. Radwanska is proving better as Suarez Navarro is having a siesta. Neither player appears to be able to put away a smash. I can't see either of these girls giving Williams/Sharapova much trouble in the semis. I can see Williams winning easily as Sharapova is relying too much on her serve

Whatever happened to Jaimee Rogers from TAB Sportsbet? I just saw the William Hill commercial that parodies her.

My exact thoughts, I really dont see CSN or Radwanska troubling the likes of Maria, Serena or Azarenka. All three are too powerful, and wouldnt allow Radwanska to play her game.

Whenever I see Suarez Navarro, I think why are channel 7 showing a junior boys singles match?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back