• Djokovic/Popyrin

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Djokovic/Shelton

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fair enough. I just never warmed to Murray, watched him a lot when he was younger when he was annoying and arrogant and that still sometimes comes through now.
I see that with Kyrgios. Waited and waited for him to get over his immaturity and dominate like Murray did. Nope. Andy at least put the arrogance aside and worked like a warrior. To be world number 1 with Federer, Nadal, Djokovic at their primes is incredible in itself.

So injured that he disposes of opponents with complete ease and busts into some limping when it suits his psychological tactics.
He has won 21 Grand Slams mate. He probably has enough tactics in his repertoire to not have to resort to faking a limp.

Last edited:
I’d predict that it will probably be Djokovic vs De Minaur. Djokovic has had all night RLA matches this tournament.

Yesterday you could get tickets to the Monday night session for 49 bucks. The cheapest ticket is now 199.

The cynic in me says yes, this match is 100% going on at 7pm on Monday.

So injured that he disposes of opponents with complete ease and busts into some limping when it suits his psychological tactics.
So it's his fault he's that much better a player than his opponents that he can beat them easily being injured?

Back