Australian solar panel subsidies not smart

Remove this Banner Ad

I remember, the last person who claimed that and when they posted their power bill. It fell apart with $20 coming from Solar Panels and $180 for electricity.

Eventually he did and I proved that he paid $300 in advance and received a $140 refund.

All they proved was that they paid their power bill in advance and only got $20 from Solar Power and an electricity bill of $180. Not to mention, you seem to act like him too.

TLDR - Post your power bill then :rainbow:. I don't like people claiming that the electricity company pays them and don't post it. (Of course block out your privacy details)
I'll see what I can do...
by that I mean I'll get the scanner out of mothballs and fire her up...

any thoughts on brand of panels, inverters, batteries etc?
Iii probably go with one of the complete systems currently being rolled out by the various utility companies in response to Tesla's powerwall units.

By late next year there should be mature solar and storage systems being rolled out so i will pay for one outright, and have them install and maintain them through the warranty.

I have also looked at buying a Tesla S model car and having a charging system at home.

Welcome to most small mining/solar companies. Directors pay themselves high wages, company goes broke, move onto the next one :rainbow:. It is sad.

you're right re small mining companies. too many cowboys and it is hard to weed through the chaff in that industry too, especially when one drill hole can make a "legend".

I would never invest in mining unless I can see the whites of their eyes and known them for years to witness behaviour.

Iii probably go with one of the complete systems currently being rolled out by the various utility companies in response to Tesla's powerwall units.

By late next year there should be mature solar and storage systems being rolled out so i will pay for one outright, and have them install and maintain them through the warranty.

I have also looked at buying a Tesla S model car and having a charging system at home.

I'm looking at LG or REC panels linked in series (6.6kw), fronius inverter with monitoring

the batteries won't be available for a couple of years but I'm happy to wait

Remove this Banner Ad

Back