Best 10 under 21

Remove this Banner Ad

I've gone a tad early...

I like the cut of his jib..
Averaging 13 disposals at 61% efficiency with 4 clangers a game.

To have him in the top 10 kids under 21 is a laugh at this point.

Yea I understand what the whole point of an average is but humour me - on Monday he had 15, 8 contested, 74 per cent efficiency, 7 tackles, a goal assist and four clearances. Was probably a little bit more indicative of what he CAN do at least. As far as his disposal averages go you can probably remove one game from his averages as he was only on the field for 25 per cent of the match so it’s probably a bit harsh to hold that against him. Top ten in the comp is a gross exaggeration but he’s going ok

Yea I understand what the whole point of an average is but humour me - on Monday he had 15, 8 contested, 74 per cent efficiency, 7 tackles, a goal assist and four clearances. Was probably a little bit more indicative of what he CAN do at least. As far as his disposal averages go you can probably remove one game from his averages as he was only on the field for 25 per cent of the match so it’s probably a bit harsh to hold that against him. Top ten in the comp is a gross exaggeration but he’s going ok
Yeah no slight on him and his future, but he’s not in the top 10 kids under 21 currently.

In fairness the kid has only played 13 quarters of footy and has improved rapidly week on week.

Shouldn't be in any top 10s but he has something going for him.

In fairness the kid has only played 13 quarters of footy and has improved rapidly week on week.

Shouldn't be in any top 10s but he has something going for him.

I don't think anyones arguing that. But he can't be in a top 10 list based on output. Neither could Conway on the back of 2 games, regardless of his 2 games (I didn't see last years, but he was excellent on Monday IMO).

Thats good, on the ones he doesn't fumble he still averages 5 clearances a game, 5 tackles and just under a goal a game.

Imagine if he cleans it up.

AFL ratings has him between Neale and Gulden this season, let alone this list.
No good again

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. Sheezel
2. Daicos
3. Callaghan
4. Wardlaw
5. JHF
6. NWM
7. Weddle
8. Reid
9. Wilmont
10. Owens