Fantasy Beta Dynasty 2015 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Soz about not doing it last week, was at a concert...

fuey (2-1) 119.0
Galactic (2-1) 159.6

This one's more than likely over. Fu-man has Calvin Johnson on deck for tomoz, but would need a massive day at Seattle tomorrow. Haze had Hurns and Clay put up 20+ scores, but wouldn't really have made a difference. Galactic should be unleashing his 2015 #1 Gurley on the league very soon, one would think.

arakaan (1-2) 161.3
GeeCats07 (1-2) 205.6

Geecats has ridden Hopkins and Ivory to a big score, and CB Josh Norman producing another big one. No zeroes, and only a couple of poor scores. Arakaan almost did the best he could with what he has.

_shifty_ (2-1) 148.4
Southerntakeover (3-0) 158.8

This one could go down to the wire. STO with RB Abdullah and LB Briggs, Shifty bringin the heat with QB Stafford, WRs Baldwin and Kearse as well as LB KJ Wright. Shifty got a nice bonus with good games from Bennett and Weeden, though STO was more of a top-heavy performance with big scores from Rivers, Ryan, D.Thomas and Doug Martin returning to good form.

Bucking Beads (2-1) 149.4
juddy_Like (0-3) 185.4

Juddy should break his duck for this season, finally getting some good value from Bradford and Tavon Austin... Better late than never, I guess! Nick Foles was top scorer for Beads, but a negative is never good.

TCol (1-2) 160.2
hodor (3-0) 169.6

Tcols done, falling to 1-3, missed opportunity with Jay Cutler returning, but sitting on his bench. Mules still have four to come, so it wouldn't have mattered much anyway, and should score well over 200. Devonta Freeman was huge with 30+, and even still sat Vincent Jackson with his 30+ also.

Rhyno (1-2) 211.7
BeinPurplenGreen (0-3) 163.2

BPG a little unlucky, better score than most this week, but ran into a rampaging rhyno. Rhyno had a fair few points sitting on the bench too. Getting back into some good form. BPG had a few 20+ scores on the bench too, but wouldn't have changed the result

Another exciting week, 'cept for Arakaan

juddy_Like (1-3) 105.6
Galactic (3-1) 231.7

Galactic set to move ahead to 4-1 after another massive score this week. A taste of things to come, Bortles amssing 38pts, as well as solid scores from three running backs and two wideouts. Helps when juddy doesn't change his team, but wouldn't have helped much with most of his bench failing to fire a shot.

hodor (4-0) 166.2
arakaan (1-3) 150.4

The leagues ONLY undefeated team will probably stay that way, withstanding a couple of zeroes from injured players, and not putting Tommy B into his starting lineup. That ebing said, Allen and Gates still to come could provide us with an upset, as Hodor only has Weddle and DE Clemons to stave off a challenge. Probably over, but watch this space (or you know, the ESPN website cos I won't update this tomorrow).

BeinPurplenGreen (0-4) 240.1
Southerntakeover (3-1) 133.9

BPG to get off the skids, dropping a 240-burger on ol' STO (thanks bruh). Despite a 37 from rejuenated RB Doug Martin, and Phil Rivers to come, Peytons fall to humanity has robbed STO of a pretty scary team. Dalton, Riddick and Sanders doing the job for the Vandals, and a 21 from a DL is pretty helpful (and I think one of only a handful of times we've got a 20+ from DL). Jaelen Strong's 2TDs were on BPGs bench also!

_shifty_ (3-1) 139.6
fuey (2-2) 148.6

Fu holds a slender lead in what should be the closest game of the week. Woodhead/Vick vs Brown/9pts. Of course if old dogkiller throws a couple of TDs, they'd need to go to Brown for Fu to stand a chance. No sensational scores, but a few good ones. Byes, injuries and general ineptness of the players involved have robbed this matchup of blockbuster status. Though should really be game over, but shifty lost faith in RB Murray... ;)

GeeCats07 (2-2) 198.5
TCol (1-3) 206.1

Yeah, what I said up there, hadn't seen this score yet. This should be the closest game of the week... both teams relying on a DL to secure their victory. Obviously Tcol in the box seat with solid scores from Cutler, Foster, Vereen and Boldin. Palmer, and the Hoyer to Hopkins combo doing good things for GC. GC does need the win to stay in touch with the division though.

Rhyno (2-2) 201.3
Bucking Beads (2-2) 137.9

Beads has a few players to go, but this one is done. Beads has a contract out on Nick Foles, from what I hear. -0.1 from a QB is unheard of, the only saving grace for Bead's Army was Joe Flacco and Odell Beckham.Rhyno a bit more class in the key possies, making it a bit of a logjam at the top of that division.

Another exciting week, 'cept for Arakaan
Arakaan

BeinPurplenGreen (0-4) 240.1
Southerntakeover (3-1) 133.9

BPG to get off the skids, dropping a 240-burger on ol' STO (thanks bruh). Despite a 37 from rejuenated RB Doug Martin, and Phil Rivers to come, Peytons fall to humanity has robbed STO of a pretty scary team. Dalton, Riddick and Sanders doing the job for the Vandals, and a 21 from a DL is pretty helpful (and I think one of only a handful of times we've got a 20+ from DL). Jaelen Strong's 2TDs were on BPGs bench also!

"Rejuenated". Is that what the Packers are now they have Letroy Guion back? Or is that when I have flashbacks to 4 June this year when Freo were still undefeated??

You always were the best colour commentator on random words, inventing a new vocabulary seems to be a hidden skill of yours...

Last edited:
"Rejuenated". Is that what the Packers are now they have Letroy Guion back? Or is that when I have flashbacks to 4 June this year when Freo were still undefeated??

You always were the best colour commentator on random words, inventing a new vocabulary seems to be a hidden skill of yours...

Ya don't know the half of it. Redefining the English language, one word at a time!!

GeeCats07 (2-3) 228.7
_shifty_ (4-1) 186.9

Upset brewing here, with the Steamers facing an uphill battle to conjure up 40pts through Demarco Murray and Walter Thurmond. The Hoyer/Hopkins combo for GC dialled up almost 33% of their score, as well as a healthy contribution from Chris Ivory, Travis Benjamin and Karlos Dansby. Stafford broke out of his funk for the Steamers and Olsen dominated in Seattle

TCol (2-3) 194.1
Rhyno (3-2) 226.2

Yet another high-scoring shootout in BETA, Rhyno should be the eventual winner over Tcol. RB Vereen to come, but unlikely to garner the required 32pts for Tcol to win. Even the Stars best team would not have troubled Rhyno this week, though neither team had many outright superstar perfomances (and no, I'm not mentioning Fitzgerald in that sentence). Defense won the day today.

arakaan (2-3) 205.0
fuey (2-3) 187.3

Arakaan claws back to .500 on the back of Andrew Luck's return to form, and the yoyo WR Keenan Allen. Despite Starks and Calvin Johnsons best efforts, Fu is on the skids, praying that Big Ben gets back soon before his season is GAWN.

hodor (4-1) 178.0
juddy_Like (1-4) 56.9

Yoohoo... Juddy... Ya there??? Didn't change ya team! This one's over. Fun fact, if every Jackhammer score was counted (ie bench included), would still only make 93.4.

Southerntakeover (3-2) 167.4
Bucking Beads (2-3) 120.6

Another forgotten team it seems, but this one still performed. Demaryius Thomas, Phil Rivers and Matt Ryan all performing well enough to get a decent score for STO. Beads not out of it, needs 40pts from Ryan Matthews, Odell Beckham and and Josh Brown. Obviously hoping for a shootout tomorrow, and I reckon he just might get one. I'll put my money on the army here...

Galactic (4-1) 193.7
BeinPurplenGreen (1-4) 187.2

Another close shootout, BPG has a couple of Eagle defenders against Galactic's Reuben Randle. Never say never, but it's probably over. It's not like the Mannings turn the ball over that often now, is it??

BeinPurplenGreen (2-4) 130.4
_shifty_ (4-2) 193

BPG comes crashing back to earth after some good scores the past couple of weeks. Only cylinder to fire was Chadnarick West, the Chiefs RB, and Michael Bennett did well for a DL. Steamers should score over 200, RBs Woodhead and Miller top scoring, and getting 19 from Malcolm Smith helps too.

fuey (2-4) 212.9
Rhyno (4-2) 197.4

Massive scores ahoy here, the Haze on the back of Derek Carr's 34pts, who I will say is indeed the best QB in the AFC West. Brown and Johnson good numbers, and Bridgewater is heating up... Rhyno with Johnson/Forsett should get the job done (I have the same combo in CT, sodon't know whether to cheer or hope for a loss). Though I'm sure Rhyno wasn't banking on a 40 from Kirk Cousins!!

arakaan (3-3) 190.9
Southerntakeover (4-2) 170.9

This one's in the book, as both teams had some similar numbers from their star players. 34s from the QBs (Luck, Rivers), 28 from the star receivers (Landry, Gronk), main difference coming from the RBs (33.6 vs 18.9).

Bucking Beads (2-4) 118.6
TCol (2-4) 215.0

Beads has a few players to go, but only a miracle will secure a win here. Stefon Diggs seems to be a find though. Tcol keeps his division hopes alive, though will lose Arian Foster for the season. 37.5 from two DBs is handy too.

Galactic (4-2) 247.6
hodor (5-1) 149.5

HOdor crashes down to earth, not even big scores from Brady and Ingram could propel the Mules to a decent score. Galactic looking like the team to beat, Bortles, Gurley, McFadden, Jones, Green, Tannehill, Smith and Gostkowski all in the top echelon of positional scoring.

juddy_Like (1-5) 175.5
GeeCats07 (3-3) 150.5

Knock, knock? Who's there? Not juddy_Like , it seems. Forgotten to change his team again, but is still in with a chance to win surprisingly. GC needs a big game from Carson Palmer to secure a win, probably 30+ at least.

Well it's only taken 10 first rounders but I'm actually winning. This all stemmed from me missing one draft about 5 years back but finnaly on track now. Even McFadden is finnally paying off which I wasn't sure would ever eventuate.

Yes you many years of crapness finally paying off. :p

Well done your team is flying and you have a real future RB stud in Gurley imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BeinPurplenGreen (2-4) 130.4
_shifty_ (4-2) 193

BPG comes crashing back to earth after some good scores the past couple of weeks. Only cylinder to fire was Chadnarick West, the Chiefs RB, and Michael Bennett did well for a DL. Steamers should score over 200, RBs Woodhead and Miller top scoring, and getting 19 from Malcolm Smith helps too.

fuey (2-4) 212.9
Rhyno (4-2) 197.4

Massive scores ahoy here, the Haze on the back of Derek Carr's 34pts, who I will say is indeed the best QB in the AFC West. Brown and Johnson good numbers, and Bridgewater is heating up... Rhyno with Johnson/Forsett should get the job done (I have the same combo in CT, sodon't know whether to cheer or hope for a loss). Though I'm sure Rhyno wasn't banking on a 40 from Kirk Cousins!!

arakaan (3-3) 190.9
Southerntakeover (4-2) 170.9

This one's in the book, as both teams had some similar numbers from their star players. 34s from the QBs (Luck, Rivers), 28 from the star receivers (Landry, Gronk), main difference coming from the RBs (33.6 vs 18.9).

Bucking Beads (2-4) 118.6
TCol (2-4) 215.0

Beads has a few players to go, but only a miracle will secure a win here. Stefon Diggs seems to be a find though. Tcol keeps his division hopes alive, though will lose Arian Foster for the season. 37.5 from two DBs is handy too.

Galactic (4-2) 247.6
hodor (5-1) 149.5

HOdor crashes down to earth, not even big scores from Brady and Ingram could propel the Mules to a decent score. Galactic looking like the team to beat, Bortles, Gurley, McFadden, Jones, Green, Tannehill, Smith and Gostkowski all in the top echelon of positional scoring.

juddy_Like (1-5) 175.5
GeeCats07 (3-3) 150.5

Knock, knock? Who's there? Not juddy_Like , it seems. Forgotten to change his team again, but is still in with a chance to win surprisingly. GC needs a big game from Carson Palmer to secure a win, probably 30+ at least.
Ive always had faith in Cousins doing something eventually, let's hope this is the start of a Beautiful relationship, I have 5 Starting QBs on My Roster, when one drops.off there are others to pick up the slack, I guess I have To thank Tyrod for being Injured and Rodgers for being on bye this week, I'm also chuffed with the Inclusions of Chris Johnson from Waiver early in the season, very nice steal there

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk

I would be open to trading out either Brees, Fitzpatrick or Cousins if Th right deal came along, could use some RB help or maybe a decent WR

I would be open to trading out either Brees, Fitzpatrick or Cousins if Th right deal came along, could use some RB help or maybe a decent WR

I was going to send you a trade offer but don't really have any depth at RB and only have someone like Michael Floyd that I am looking to trade.

I was going to send you a trade offer but don't really have any depth at RB and only have someone like Michael Floyd that I am looking to trade.
I have Interest in Stefon Digg, Rishard Matthews and Melvin Gordon to an Extent, if u are looking trading any if these Gents then get back to me...... The choice is yours

Only a quick one, cos I gots some more money to lose...

fuey (2-5) 202.4
BeinPurplenGreen (2-5) 152.5

Fu will ease off down the straight for a nice win.

TCol (3-4) 189.3
Galactic (5-2) 201.9

An upset of Bonecrusher proportions with Newton and Ginn to come for Tcol

Bucking Beads (2-5) 211.9
arakaan (4-3) 146.6

Another upset here as it looks as as though Bell might be shot behind a curtain.

_shifty_ (5-2) 156
juddy_Like (2-5) 141

Juddy avoids a trip to the stewards, fields a team, still loses.

Southerntakeover (4-3) 197.1
hodor (5-2) 190

I'm out of horse racing thingy-majiggies, STO wins... Pick a team hodor, I'm still trying to win the division here!!

Rhyno (5-2) 147.6
GeeCats07 (3-4) 204.6

* me dead, another underdog victory (and 66pts to brees).

Standings really tightened up this week!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back