Brad Dick to return to football

Remove this Banner Ad

Brad said Dick will be on a list next year, he didn't say there is a very small chance Dick will be on a list next year. If he wants to change his statement then those odds would reflect the bet accurately.
There's predictions and random theories in just every bloody thread on the board, don't know why you have to run around trying to lay stupid bets on them.

There's predictions and random theories in just every bloody thread on the board, don't know why you have to run around trying to lay stupid bets on them.

I have bet on things a grand total of 2 times ever on this board.

You called me a chicken before, so I decided to offer you a chance to show your bravery and back your beliefs.

I have bet on things a grand total of 2 times ever on this board.

You called me a chicken before, so I decided to offer you a chance to show your bravery and back your beliefs.
That's a load of crap your trying to redeem yourself for chickening out last time and like I said I'm not interested.

No room for Dick in our back half, we already got rid of Wood.
That said I liked Dick.
Had a chat to him at Macca's once and he seems like a nice kid, so I hope he makes it somewhere.

No room for Dick in our back half, we already got rid of Wood.
That said I liked Dick.
Had a chat to him at Macca's once and he seems like a nice kid, so I hope he makes it somewhere.
He'd do well in the forward line with Goldsack.

So you can talk the talk and call other people chicken but can't walk the walk. Fair enough.
I never even mention it but you keep bloody bringing it up.
Wasn't interested then and not now so how about we don't keeping bringing up your stupid bet.

Tony Armstrong is a very good player but he doesn't have half the talent as brad dick
B_B_B I know you like having a bit of fun (and I assume this whole thread was started as a bit of a joke), but when you say "Tony Armstrong is a very good player", surely you really mean Tony Armstrong is a remotely passable player?!

hD16A1BD3

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How about "I don't know how good of a player Armstrong is because he hasn't even played a game at AFL level yet this season".

B_B_B I know you like having a bit of fun (and I assume this whole thread was started as a bit of a joke), but when you say "Tony Armstrong is a very good player", surely you really mean Tony Armstrong is a remotely passable player?!
He's an excellent player. I think he is being misused in defence, he would do much better as a half forward working up the ground where his elite kick could be utilised for goal kicking and delivery in to the forward line.
He was recruited to fill a hole in the backline but since there is little need for that now we might find we see his full potential in a new role.

He's an excellent player. I think he is being misused in defence, he would do much better as a half forward working up the ground where his elite kick could be utilised for goal kicking and delivery in to the forward line.
He was recruited to fill a hole in the backline but since there is little need for that now we might find we see his full potential in a new role.
Ok mate. But he's at his third club now. We've seen very little so far that's been excellent from him. I still assume you're kidding (overall) BTW.

If he is an excellent player why were Sydney desperate to give him away and why do we play him in the 2nds every week? :rolleyes:

If he is an excellent player why were Sydney desperate to give him away and why do we play him in the 2nds every week? :rolleyes:
Sydney weren't desperate to give him away.
There's going to be plenty of excellent players in the vfl side for the next few years at least.
Won't be long before he breaks in to the senior side.

There's going to be plenty of excellent players in the vfl side for the next few years at least.

You seem to rate every Collingwood indigenous player far far higher than the average Collingwood supporter

Even if he does not get into the side he is still contributing to the performance of the team by placing pressure on those in the side to perform.

You seem to rate every Collingwood indigenous player far far higher than the average Collingwood supporter

This is not the first time you have made this comment Blaze. Why does is it bother you so much?

Even if he does not get into the side he is still contributing to the performance of the team by placing pressure on those in the side to perform.
Yeah Armstrong is "contributing" by clogging up a senior spot so that a much better player such as Kyle Martin has to remain on the rookie list :mad::oops:

Yeah Armstrong is "contributing" by clogging up a senior spot so that a much better player such as Kyle Martin has to remain on the rookie list :mad::oops:

That is not Armstrong's fault though. He is doing the best he can. Do you expect him to give up his spot?

I remember when you said Chapman was coming to the club :drunk:
I said he was in talks and was close to signing, and he was. Deal was all but done, we would have got him if it wasn't for bloody Thomas bullshitting us for so long.
I got flamed for suggesting he would be a good pickup.
Seen how well he's played for Essendon I was bloody right too.
Shame we missed him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back