Buggs snipe on Riewoldt

Remove this Banner Ad

Adam H

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Aug 23, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
How many weeks for Buggs cheap and dangerous snipe on Riewoldt?

While your at it what penalty should the umpire receive for not giving Riewoldt a free?

lol there was nothing in it

• Banned
They both ran into each other. Wasn't even a free kick in it.

Your right the umpire didn't pay a free which was a massive mistake. You can't ram into someone's back.

Within the rules of the game, Saints fans reaction at the ground pretty much shadows the reactions on here, funny stuff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Within the rules of the game, Saints fans reaction at the ground pretty much shadows the reactions on here, funny stuff.
How is running into someone's back within the rules of the game? I guess as a GWS supporter you're still new to the game so it'll take you time to learn all the rules.

Yep your allowed to barrel into the back of someone now. I must have missed the AFL memo.

Wouldn't even be talking about it if it wasn't Riewoldt.

Noticed even Robbo having a sook about it being a cheap shot it the media. If it was some random player it would be called for what it was, an accident but because of it being Riewoldt they're all trying to look good supporting him. The video showed it pretty clearly, Bugg was running and looking directly at the ball and Riewoldt backed into him.

Geez its going to be a long season for these whinging St Kilda flogs

s**t happens on the field when players only have eyes for the ball, at best it was a free kick, no intent.

You had chances to ice the game in the last qtr but choked hard.
It'll be long up until we give you flogs another beating!

He pushed him did he?

He braced for impact and pushed him, did he?

Watch the replay.
Pushed, hit whatever you want to call it. It was a free kick every single day of the week, the umpire was obviously blind sided and missed it.
I actually don't care that it wasn't a free, but to say it was within the rules is incorrect.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back