Buggs snipe on Riewoldt

Remove this Banner Ad

Garry Lyon just saying he thought it was deliberate. These so called experts clearly have no idea according to posters in this thread.

Even if you accidently push someone in the back it is a free kick, hope it was accidental, if it wasn't and not a square up for a cheap shot by Reiwoldt ( which i doubt) then it was a coward shot and he should get a couple of weeks.

Even if you accidently push someone in the back it is a free kick, hope it was accidental, if it wasn't and not a square up for a cheap shot by Reiwoldt ( which i doubt) then it was a coward shot and he should get a couple of weeks.

How can he get a couple of weeks, he isn't even getting charged

How can he get a couple of weeks, he isn't even getting charged

Did you read my post, if it was on purpose he should get a couple of weeks, it was just an opinion.

it is not what i like to see on a footy field.

BTW does not make me a Saints fan or a GWS hater

Garry Lyon just saying he thought it was deliberate. These so called experts clearly have no idea according to posters in this thread.
Gary lyon is an expert now?

77999607aideh_sm.jpg

Using Gary Lyon as a point of reference, may as well give The Ox a call for his learned opinion, might not get much sense out of him but you'll get a tip for race 8 Ferntree Gully Wednesday night greyhounds.

A free kick at most. Looks like it was a fairly "flat" impact (i.e lots of surface area contact) so any injury was maybe due to a whiplash effect.

Bugg is allowed to run to that contest and Roo should be expecting that impact being so close to the contest. Bugg was well within his rights to get into the position he got into. and Roo should be expecting impact that close to the contest. The fact he was so loose is his fault.

Also he didn't drop his shoulder, or do anything other than brace for impact with his forearms.

A free kick at best.

Bugg is allowed to run to that contest and Roo should be expecting that impact being so close to the contest. Bugg was well within his rights to get into the position he got into. and Roo should be expecting impact that close to the contest. The fact he was so loose is his fault.

Also he didn't drop his shoulder, or do anything other than brace for impact with his forearms.

A free kick at best.

Thats pretty much the view of the MRP

A free kick at best.

I seriously doubt you know the rules to be honest.

It's plainly obvious you don't, 99% of people have explained to you why it isn't a reportable incident, the MRP looked at it and decided there was nothing in it.

It was a free kick at best, but you would argue with your own shadow in an empty room.

Just give it up and move on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's plainly obvious you don't, 99% of people have explained to you why it isn't a reportable incident, the MRP looked at it and decided there was nothing in it.

It was a free kick at best, but you would argue with your own shadow in an empty room.

Just give it up and move on.

To suggest that Riewoldt should expect contact from behind so its fair is just wrong. It was 100% a free kick and only luck saved him from suspension.

You can tell by the way he went back at riewoldt and wanted to confront Schneider when he came in that it was intentional.

very low act to hit someone from behind, reminded me of concas hit on that other GWS player last year.

Doesn't take much to hit someone from behind.

Maybe try and go back with the flight before sniping blokes Tomas, because you never do.

It's a contact sport, you always expect contact, especially within 5 mtrs of the ball FFS

Ok so when Fyfe is at a boundary throw in you'd be happy for him to be cannoned into from behind at every stoppage.

yeah son

I've likely seen more football than you ever have or might. I watch multiple games, 12 months a year for many many years. I know exactly what i'm looking at.

If you are that close to a contest and aren't braced for contact from any angle, you deserve all you get. Unfortunately he got injured in the play but there was nothing malicious, reckless or even negligent in the contact. Riewoldt backed into Buggs path within 5m of a contest and got hit. tough.

harden up princess. it's football.

yeah son

I've likely seen more football than you ever have or might. I watch multiple games, 12 months a year for many many years. I know exactly what i'm looking at.

If you are that close to a contest and aren't braced for contact from any angle, you deserve all you get. Unfortunately he got injured in the play but there was nothing malicious, reckless or even negligent in the contact. Riewoldt backed into Buggs path within 5m of a contest and got hit. tough.

Fantastic so now your saying you can be picked off at any contest from behind because you should be expecting it. My God have a think about what your saying.

yeah son

I seriously doubt he comprehends the 5 mtr rule

I seriously doubt he comprehends the 5 mtr rule

I doubt you have any clue at all to be honest. If you seriously think its ok to pick a guy off just because he's with in 5m of the ball.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back