Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jamison praises Rowe :thumbsu:

Carlton defender Michael Jamison says the rise of Sam Rowe has added some extra depth to the Blues’ backline.

Since making his debut last year, Rowe now has 26 AFL games under his belt, including 16 this season.
Speaking on radio 3AW, Jamison praised Rowe’s hard work in developing his defensive game.
“It’s something I really haven’t had for nine years consistently, is another big man down back, and the club has screamed out for it for a few years,” Jamison said.

“To have Rowey – I think he’s trained one pre-season as a backman – he’s going to continue to grow. He’s done some outstanding jobs for us this year.”

Jamison praises Rowe

Carlton's Mitch Robinson could be ring-ready in six weeks, says Olympic boxer Luke Jackson

http://www.news.com.au/video/id-h0MjQ2bzrEvkgLoA78xvPqzXmxY2aiS1/Fighting-fit

Reckon Mitch could take a punch...

NxpCfIO.gif

King thinks Judd is too slow & needs to retire.

Did he even watch on Friday night?

Judd will play on & #provethehaterswrong ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has the media cottoned on to the fact that we actually played really well on Friday night and might have had just a little bit to do with the win, rather than it all being Norf's mental weakness and capitulation?

Well * me miracles do happen.

Has the media cottoned on to the fact that we actually played really well on Friday night and might have had just a little bit to do with the win, rather than it all being Norf's mental weakness and capitulation?

Well **** me miracles do happen.
When we lose we get canned on every single media outlet.

When we win it's like we had a bye.

It's just the way of life.

Well **** me miracles do happen.
As much as I enjoyed it I am not getting too excited about the win (at least post win)-North were putrid
Murphy was running around without an opponent on the wings
Their midfielders didn't defend allowing easy marks inside 50
How Scott Thompson was AA last year is a mystery. Barely won a contest all night
Del once again proved he isn't hard at it.
Bunch of plodders. Only Atley has dash and he lacks smarts with the ball to really create like a Yarran.

The story should be North are going nowhere. Carlton's year is done

As much as I enjoyed it I am not getting too excited about the win (at least post win)-North were putrid
Murphy was running around without an opponent on the wings
Their midfielders didn't defend allowing easy marks inside 50
How Scott Thompson was AA last year is a mystery. Barely won a contest all night
Del once again proved he isn't hard at it.
Bunch of plodders. Only Atley has dash and he lacks smarts with the ball to really create like a Yarran.

The story should be North are going nowhere. Carlton's year is done

I agree with most of what you say. But some acknowledgement from the media that Carlton were actually present at Etihad on friday night is always good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back