Changes for Rnd 22 v GWS (out 7, 8, 17, 20, 32, 34; in: 2, 10, 18, 24, 31, 41)

Remove this Banner Ad

is BK signed up? Weird.. unless they want us to dominate in VFL which he does. Him and PK must be not playing cos of that? otherwise just ridiculous changes.

I'm a Bucks fan...
But he is seriously testing me!
Some issues with this weeks selection.

1. Kennedy getting DROPPED?! I don't understand why? :S

2. Karnezis not getting a game despite consistent good form, after the form we're in you need to reward these guys!
And people can't say "he's not fit enough to run a game out" because that's rubbish. Named as an emergency is really dissapointing.

3. Promoting Gault and not including him in the side. Maybe a late change?

4. Dwyer and Blair. I know it sounds like a broken record but surely we'd all prefer to see BenKen out there than Blair.
And as for Dwyer, has had a poor season IMO, a few weeks back started really well before getting injured IIRC.
Other than the 1st half of that game I cant recall Dwyer standing up.
It just pisses me off these 2 keep getting games when they are clearly not taking us anywhere!

Sorry, rant over!

is BK signed up? Weird.. unless they want us to dominate in VFL which he does. Him and PK must be not playing cos of that? otherwise just ridiculous changes.

BK must love it at Collingwood as he is getting hard done by by Bucks

Never seen a more ordinary defence.
If this same group goes in next week against Hawthorn, we will lose by over 100.
Ramsay and Sinclair on the last line.
Great.

Hawks game would be over in 15 Minutes

Omg Kennedy dropped even with all those guys out injured. What a ******* joke.

Get ****ed this is a ******* joke surely. I'm so ******* over this year just ******* get it over and done with ffs. I'm so ******* annoyed and pissed off about Kennedy getting dropped. *.

I was seriously hoping we put pendles and sidey on ice for the rest of the year, really dont want those two injuring themselves.

I'm a Bucks fan...
But he is seriously testing me!
Some issues with this weeks selection.

1. Kennedy getting DROPPED?! I don't understand why? :S

2. Karnezis not getting a game despite consistent good form, after the form we're in you need to reward these guys!
And people can't say "he's not fit enough to run a game out" because that's rubbish. Named as an emergency is really dissapointing.

3. Promoting Gault and not including him in the side. Maybe a late change?

4. Dwyer and Blair. I know it sounds like a broken record but surely we'd all prefer to see BenKen out there than Blair.
And as for Dwyer, has had a poor season IMO, a few weeks back started really well before getting injured IIRC.
Other than the 1st half of that game I cant recall Dwyer standing up.
It just pisses me off these 2 keep getting games when they are clearly not taking us anywhere!

Sorry, rant over!

Why are you sorry?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Omg Kennedy dropped even with all those guys out injured. What a ******* joke.

Get ****** this is a ******* joke surely. I'm so ******* over this year just ******* get it over and done with ffs. I'm so ******* annoyed and pissed off about Kennedy getting dropped. ****.
Why are you so happy?

I'm a Bucks fan...

I appreciate your opinion, however, having watched nearly every game of the 2s I can say "he's not fit enough to run a game out" - it's not rubbish - he has been fantastic but fades out of games due to his late start and then his hamstring concern.

Let's bring him in when he's ready - I'm disappointed he's not quite ready (and that is a result of his last hamstring twinge)

whenever i hear buckley speak about footy i'm really impressed, he knows his stuff and is very measured and thoughtful in his approach to the game. so when i see kennedy dropped it doesn't make me want to abuse buckley and call him stupid or a moron because he isn't, it just makes me want to know the reason why, because there would be a reason.

I appreciate your opinion, however, having watched nearly every game of the 2s I can say "he's not fit enough to run a game out" - it's not rubbish - he has been fantastic but fades out of games due to his late start and then his hamstring concern.

Let's bring him in when he's ready - I'm disappointed he's not quite ready (and that is a result of his last hamstring twinge)

PK can play as Sub. He could make a Difference late in a Game coming on as Sub

whenever i head buckley speak about footy i'm really impressed, he knows his stuff and is very measured and thoughtful in his approach to footy. so when i see kennedy dropped it doesn't make me want to abuse bucley and call him stupid or a moron because he isn't, it just makes me want to know the reason why, because there would be a reason.

I would love to know why Bucks does not Rate Kennedy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back