Changes for Rnd 22 v GWS (out 7, 8, 17, 20, 32, 34; in: 2, 10, 18, 24, 31, 41)

Remove this Banner Ad

Tonights selection ( and selection for most of year ) will provide a good question for our fans forum ( diversion ) at the end of the year

Yep - That would be some good Question on our Terrible Match Committee Selections

whenever i hear buckley speak about footy i'm really impressed, he knows his stuff and is very measured and thoughtful in his approach to the game. so when i see kennedy dropped it doesn't make me want to abuse buckley and call him stupid or a moron because he isn't, it just makes me want to know the reason why, because there would be a reason.

well put

I appreciate your opinion, however, having watched nearly every game of the 2s I can say "he's not fit enough to run a game out" - it's not rubbish - he has been fantastic but fades out of games due to his late start and then his hamstring concern.

Let's bring him in when he's ready - I'm disappointed he's not quite ready (and that is a result of his last hamstring twinge)
I doubt the club would name him as an emergency if he wasn't fit enough though.
If he wasn't an emergency I wouldn't think twice and would probably buy into the 'not fit enough' thing.
Just frustrating as a supporter, oh well! 2015 and hopefully the likes of Kennedy, Broomhead, Karnezis, Shaz, Freeman, Brods and a few others will have the chance to shine!

If he wasn't an emergency I wouldn't think twice and would probably buy into the 'not fit enough' thing.
Just frustrating as a supporter, oh well! 2015 and hopefully the likes of Kennedy, Broomhead, Karnezis, Shaz, Freeman, Brods and a few others will have the chance to shine!
Given we only have about 27 to choose from, you'd have to be doing pretty badly NOT to make the 25 :p

Im with you

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am f'n speechless. Kennedy dropped infuriates me. No Karnezis confounds me.

I mean ffs we select players after this review and drop Kennedy - Anthony Rocca VFL review,"Josh was off for most of the day. He had 15 possessions and wasn't his usual self. We're looking for a big return this week."

Dwyer didn't even play on the weekend and was horrible the week before. He was about to be subbed before his hammy tightened up.

Karnesis gathers another 25 possessions, Thomas has another poor game according to the VFL summary and guess who is in? Sweet Jesus, why did we recruit Karnesis? They appear determined to keep him away from the seniors. It would be easy to say "they know best" except that our results this year don't reflect this inside expertise in a positive light.

As someone else mentioned, Dwyer was poor in his last game and missed last week with a hammy, yet he is rushed back. The only thing left to look forward to was seeing some fresh faces and now even that isn't going to happen. Can 2014 please just hurry up and f##k off!

Long time reader, first time poster.
How does this earn you a senior selection:
24. Josh Thomas
Statistics: 3 kicks, 1 marks, 12 handballs, 15 disposals, 3 clearances, 0 inside 50s, 1 rebound 50, 1 tackle
Anthony Rocca says: Josh was off for most of the day. He had 15 possessions and wasn’t his usual self. We’re looking for a big return this week.

Opposed to BK who got 17touches, 5 tackles at AFL level.

Our year is over so it would only make sense to blood some youngsters and give the supporters something to look forward next year yet Ramsay aside we dish out this mundane and predictable rubbish.
And of course Bucks has his own reasons for not playing Kenno but they haven't been justified or validated to date, whatever they're.

I honestly think BK and karn are in the VFL so we can win that match... :D I'm just going to roll with that opinion
But they have to fly 1 or 2 emerg to Sydney? I would think at least 1 of them will travel with the team on Friday morning.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back