Preview Changes: R3 v Port Adelaide, Saturday April 1, 7.00pm ACDT at Adelaide Oval

When will the Crows win next?

• R3 vs Port Adelaide

• R4 vs Fremantle (H)

• R5 vs Carlton (H)

• R6 vs Hawthorn (A, Tasmania)

• R7 vs Collingwood (H)

• R8 vs Geelong (A, Kardina)

• R9 vs St Kilda (H)

• R10 vs Western Bulldogs (A, Ballarat)

• R11 vs Brisbane (H)

• R12 vs Gold Coast (A, NT)

• R13 vs West Coast (H)

• R15 vs Collingwood (A, MCG)

• R16 vs North Melbourne (H)

• R17 vs Essendon (A, Marvel)

• R18 vs GWS (H)

• R19 vs Melbourne (A, MCG)

• R20 vs Port Adelaide

• R21 vs Gold Coast (H)

• R22 vs Brisbane (A, Gabba)

• R23 vs Sydney (H)

• R24 vs West Coast (A, Perth)

• Winless Season

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

He hasn't been a good ball user though. That's his issue. Has made horrible mistakes in first 2 games. Needs to lift and drastically improve his decision making. He was good in preseason.

I'm not saying he should be dropped forever, but he has been bottom 6 in both games so far.
Had to go back in defence last week to man taller forwards... because of our dumb selection policy.

How about we start playing players to their strengths with a balanced team.

Is there a rule we can't count players who have played 1 game?

So blame the guy who has played 20 games... whilst most of our leaders have been rubbish...

Hinge is someone we need to persist with. Good ball user & hard at the ball. Plenty of upside... he's not our major problem at the moment.
It’s the usual s**t..

a few in here love to pot the fxxk out of our 50 game and under lads..

but they say boo about our 200+ game lads that are dishing up dogshit week after week..

It’s the usual s**t..

a few in here love to pot the fxxk out of our 50 game and under lads..

but they say boo about our 200+ game lads that are dishing up dogshit week after week..

Smith, Smith has single-handedly lost us multiple games in his career with his garbage long kicks to either the opposition or spectators. The most over-rated Crows player ever. He was pretty good at times, serviceable, but now? He is finished. Him and Sloane are dragging the team down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nicks did say that after GWS game... guess it came good after 1 week break.

Someone needs to let Nicks know we brought in a late Irish recruit if we need another key defender...
This has been explained numerous times.

Butts injured his shoulder at training earlier this year. It is prone to dislocation/subluxation. Some players can play with this injury, some can’t.

Butts seems to have lost confidence and his confidence was a bit down at the end of last year. I suspect that this may be the last roll of the dice and he may go in for an operation if things don’t improve.

IMHO, going with Butts against GWS didn’t work, going with a small backline against Richmond didn’t work and I am not confident that things will change this week.

Why do you think The Pear dropped Georgiades and brought in an underdone Finlayson?

Butts injured his shoulder at training earlier this year. It is prone to dislocation/subluxation. Some players can play with this injury, some can’t.

Butts seems to have lost confidence and his confidence was a bit down at the end of last year. I suspect that this may be the last roll of the dice and he may go in for an operation if things don’t improve.

IMHO, going with Butts against GWS didn’t work, going with a small backline against Richmond didn’t work and I am not confident that things will change this week.

Why do you think The Pear dropped Georgiades and brought in an underdone Finlayson?
You explained nothing I didn't already know or say... yet neglected to question why we didn't bring in a replacement tall defenders like Keane for Butts when Richmond had 3 tall forwards.

Explain away why Nicks & his selectors keep making this same mistake over & over.

Only idiots don't learn from their mistakes!

If there is any doubt we should be getting him fixed.

I reacon Hinge has a great turn of speed, is very willing to take the game on and breaks lines… and normally always hits a target.. some of our best passes onto the chests of our leading forwards this year have come off his boot.

and he has only played 20 games..

Agree with this. And his disposal by foot is mostly very accurate, keeps his kicks low and fast, and to advantage. He is nowhere close to being dropped imo.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

You explained nothing I didn't already know or say... yet neglected to question why we didn't bring in a replacement tall defenders like Keane for Butts when Richmond had 3 tall forwards.

Explain away why Nicks & his selectors keep making this same mistake over & over.

Fair chance that Burgess may not think Keane's fitness is up to AFL match standard at this point. A couple of SANFL games will no doubt give them a gauge on both his match fitness and game readiness.

Fair chance that Burgess may not think Keane's fitness is up to AFL match standard at this point. A couple of SANFL games will no doubt give them a gauge on both his match fitness and game readiness.
Then Himmelberg should have been named to start in defence

It was ludicrous to go up against Richmond with 1 tall defender against 3 tall forwards.

Named Sloane on ball...Just taking the piss now.
Pedlar’s named at CHF, not sure why anyone takes notice of team sheets these days. Sloane has been named in the centre on a Thursday twice this season now and has barely played at all in there across 2 games. Pedlar also hasn’t played as the smallest CHF in afl history either.

Talking of idiots……

1) Keane has had a 5 week preseason after taking a year off AFL. He isn’t able to run out a SANFL trial match

2) Worrell is injured

Who would you play as our second key defender, Borlase or Himmelberg?

Talking of idiots……

1) Keane has had a 5 week preseason after taking a year off AFL. He isn’t able to run out a SANFL trial match

2) Worrell is injured

Who would you play as our second key defender, Borlase or Himmelberg?
Can't you read?

I have already said Keane or Himmelberg!

The fact you are supporting playing 1 tall defender against 3 tall forwards says everything.

It was a ridiculous selection & laughable that anyone is justifying it.

Back