Opinion Chris Scott's coaching - Part 1 [closed, see Part II]

Will Chris Scott see out his contract until the end of 2017?

• Yes

Votes: 79 79.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 21.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want us to win a flag/s but we won't do it with Scott

AFL+Grand+Final+Collingwood+v+Geelong+6rt1tnOLnMBl.jpg

More like sitting on the fence IMO. He'll be happy if Scott wins us a flag, but will be equally as happy if he fails and gets sacked.
The thing that is going to piss me off is that he will celebrate on here if we win the flag, despite him Biggy and Bobby being so critical of not only the coach but the team as well.

They don't deserve to celebrate if they have been putting down the club for years and years.

I remember reading the Hawthorn board in 2012 and 2013 and seeing all the people calling for Clarkson to be sacked (especially after every cats win).

Just putting it out there.

What back peddling? I want Scott to go and think it will be best for the GFC seems like a pretty consistent position to me.
Won a flag and have only had one year where we didn't play finals. And has built up the list for the future despite some absolute champions having left the club.

What a monster

Well ChookNorris has heard there's some discontent with Scott within high places at the club so I'm not the only one concerned with Scott's ability to deliver us ultimate success.
Oh well I heard that senior people in the club are very happy with the coach because Scott has surpassed their expectations for 2016.;)
Comprendo? 'I heard' = not a fact =meaningless.
Take that rubbish back to your thread hey.

Last edited:
Oh well I heard that senior people in the club are very happy with the coach because Scott has surpassed their expectations for 2016.;)
Comprendo? 'I heard' = not a fact =meaningless.
Meaningless from you because you lack integrity, like to misquote people, and you just absolutely love to celebrate mediocrity. ChookNorris on the other hand I think has the points on the board to have his insight respected.

Meaningless from you because you lack integrity, like to misquote people, and you just absolutely love to celebrate mediocrity. ChookNorris on the other hand I think has the points on the board to have his insight respected.
And you're a great authority on integrity :rolleyes:

And you're a great authority on integrity :rolleyes:
Wasn't talking about me. I'll tell you one thing though I certainly don't deliberately misquote people on here and if I do happen to I apologise...Seems the pro-mediocrity/Scott brigade in general don't subscribe to those same standards, unfortunately.

Translation = ChookNorris posts something which supports my anti-Scott rhetoric. Therefore it is true.

;)
Where there's smoke there's fire. I'm happy some high up in the club want top 2 and a premiership as the minimum standard of success but obviously you guys aren't, you'd prefer we have more meagre standards of success...each to their own, I want the GFC to be a powerful dominant club and you don't.

I just relay what I hear. Thought people would have interest in it. I have no issue in whether or not people believe me, but staying I'd do it for any other reason than to just inform is a bit rough.
Of course. No problem there. I don't doubt the intentions of the info shared doesn't have honest intentions.
Of course it also isn't proof of anything. sometimes these whispers are on the mark, sometimes not so.

Of all of them, 89 was the one that gutted me the most.
I went to the Geelong hotel after that game and I had never seen so many people as flat as I did that night.

92 was the choke. It's the only GF I've been to.
94, and 95 I never gave us a chance.

But 95 was the worst personally. And I've told this story before.
But I spent about a decade chasing a girl. She rang me that morning to meet up at Sth Melb market.
I passed because of the game.

She was dead set gorgeous, and I've never seen her again.
It will be remembered as a day of epic fails.
I'd be pretty shattered as well....

Those South Melbourne market Dim Sims are amazing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only somebody who accepted mediocrity wouldn't remember that game properly. *Joke* :D

You know today I was listening to some people debate who the best side of the modern era is and its not the first time I have heard this debate with the inclusion of the same 2 sides , Brisbane and Hawthorn .

We are never in the discussion for being the best side of the modern era because Bomber stuffed up with his stupid play on at all costs up the middle of the ground .

Thompson blew our golden opportunity to be the greatest side of all time despite having the most talented side the game has ever seen . He had not 1 but 2 chances to get a 3 peat and blew it , Brisbane and Hawthorn are greater in most people minds . You are a disgrace Bomber and anyone who disagrees has no right to lecture others on accepting mediocrity .

I just relay what I hear. Thought people would have interest in it. I have no issue in whether or not people believe me, but staying I'd do it for any other reason than to just inform is a bit rough.

Anyone with half a brain knows that if this was legit the media would be on to it .Its not going to leak out to some poster on BF while the media many of whom are loaded up with inside contacts at the club are clueless .

This type of nonsense should be deleted from this board , its just crap to post something that some idiot said on the street .

Your mail is pretty spot on most of the time. People just overlook it for some reaseon... on that note any trade winds blowing?

Your mail is pretty spot on most of the time. People just overlook it for some reaseon... on that note any trade winds blowing?

Ah , I don't have a problem with this poster I got a problem with this idea that somehow posters on BF get hold of a big story like this but the media is totally blindsided .

What mail has he got right in the past ?

Ah , I don't have a problem with this poster I got a problem with this idea that somehow posters on BF get hold of a big story like this but the media is totally blindsided .

Trade stuff was bang on 100% last year. A long way out too.

You know today I was listening to some people debate who the best side of the modern era is and its not the first time I have heard this debate with the inclusion of the same 2 sides , Brisbane and Hawthorn .

We are never in the discussion for being the best side of the modern era because Bomber stuffed up with his stupid play on at all costs up the middle of the ground .

Thompson blew our golden opportunity to be the greatest side of all time despite having the most talented side the game has ever seen . He had not 1 but 2 chances to get a 3 peat and blew it , Brisbane and Hawthorn are greater in most people minds . You are a disgrace Bomber and anyone who disagrees has no right to lecture others on accepting mediocrity .

WTF? Close to the worst post in this thread and that takes some doing.

I remember he had some mail on one of the posters on here actually being Chris Scott himself, I think it might have been some crappy poster called GC26.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back