Certified Legendary Thread Chrisco Hampers - who in their right mind buys them ?

Remove this Banner Ad

This is Amazing...my Christmas is taken care off and I didn't even realize. I would never have the chance to purchase what I have any other way - I just would not have been able to afford it. Even Layby although interest free you only have 6 - 7 weeks to pay and you have to actually go out shopping again and still will not be able to buy as much and I'd have to find room for it at home...chances are would not remain a secret - thank you Chrisco with Love x

Don't we all want our Christmas' taken care off?

i joined in 2003 i think and would be lost without my chrisco. If any of my friends want to have the excitement at Xmas inbox me and I will help you get started!! Thanks Chrisco Hampers
Twelve years of Chrisco!

Meanwhile at Chrisco HQ..

4250-laughing-executives_zpsbf03e7dd.jpg

The ones that get me are the people paying $100+ to buy the hampers with just glad wrap in it. Who is actually buying over a 100 bucks worth of glad wrap.
Don't know why, but that actually made me laugh - who the hell does buy $100 of Glad Wrap and more importantly, what the hell are they doing with it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

all up to date for me, just sitting here waiting for the days to pass. even bought an extra freezer ready for when it all arrives, can't wait, so excited, thank you Chrisco Hampers staff, you are all incredible

You can't make this stuff up MEB_ . That probably sums up most of crisco's customers. Sitting on the couch waiting for the days to pass.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back