Opinion Commentary and media

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nah I missed it, but Luke Ball said something about the NMFC being "your boys Damo"..is that right?.. he's a Roo?

It was a 10/10 performance by Brad. He said JZ was BOG on Saturday. Asked about Goldy, he thought he played well as did Goldy's opponent Kreuzer. He wanted more booing of Waite because he thought it would motivate him to play better.

He was pleased with the second half.

He was asked about Boomer's future and he explained that the decision would be made later in the season and in the best interests of the club. He said Boomer is currently playing very well.

He was then asked about his own future and whether he expected an extension to his coaching contract. He said he's contracted for next year and expected to coach on. As for 2017, he said the same rule applied to him as it did for Boomer or anyone else, i.e. is it in the best interests of the club? If it isn't he'll move on. He hopes to have a long-term future at North. He is very grateful to us for giving him a chance.

He was asked about his antics in the box. He said he wears his heart on his sleeve and its good theatre.

He was asked about his return from injury and he said he's got tougher/more demanding - something like that anyway.

Hutchy had the chance to ask some of the tough questions to Brad's face but went to water. He saves these issues for snide asides on Calcified.

At least Rebecca Maddern was on instead of Basil last night. Although his tears when GC drew with the Ducks would have tasted nice.

Funny story.

At the game on Saturday night and we're filing out as the song is going to come across a whole bunch of people standing back of house at Etihad watching the last thrilling couple of minutes of the GC v WC game. 59 seconds to go, Gold Coast player loads up to kick into their forward line.

BAM.

Etihad Stadium message.

"THANK YOU for attending. Have a great night."

Couldn't wait 1 extra minute to post an inane message that no patron will care about? Value add guys, value add. There was literally a frustrated groan from the 50 odd people watching.

Funny story.

At the game on Saturday night and we're filing out as the song is going to come across a whole bunch of people standing back of house at Etihad watching the last thrilling couple of minutes of the GC v WC game. 59 seconds to go, Gold Coast player loads up to kick into their forward line.

BAM.

Etihad Stadium message.

Couldn't wait 1 extra minute to post an inane message that no patron will care about? Value add guys, value add. There was literally a frustrated groan from the 50 odd people watching.

Same thing! Where were you. ..i was level 3 city side...and to then find out what happened at the end of the game. ..ffs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funny story.

BAM.

Etihad Stadium message.

No, stadium management is generally concerned about your matchday experience, Shinte. Except that once the siren sounds you can all * off!!

Funny story.

BAM.

Etihad Stadium message.

Same thing happened to me at the start of the year. I went just before the end of one quarter to get food and the end of the * vs hawks game (i think it was that) was on those TVs. A few seconds left, the siren for the North game sounds and the Etihad signage came up on the screen. I almost threw my bucket of overpriced chips at it! :mad:

So Gillon is on FC.

Sarcastically tells Caro Nth v Tiges Friday night rd 23.

Then babbles on.

Then i don't know what he was saying about rd 23 fixture.

Wtf did he say would happen?

Pretty much said we would be Friday night as the top 4 would all play on Saturday so they will have the same break, coming into finals.

Tough gig getting smashed for 15 minutes knowing that every answer you give could become a headline story.

I was actually reasonably impressed with how he handled it.

I'd love to play poker against him, you could tell when he wasn't comfortable with a question, his eyes would go everwhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back