Official Team Thread Coney Island Warriors Season 18 Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Stats after Round 10.

33nc4zr.jpg

if I had my time again, I would have used some full stops. I remember when oogac made cards of all the posters - I was some weird arse clown lolly dispensing freak .... :(

Underscores are your friend, otherwise people would think that I was Lordfl Ashheart.

Was thinking that with the season ending late October, would you guys be interested in a few more of these matches over November and December later in the year to tide us over the offseason?

Was thinking of playing about 6 games over the offseason -

- 2014 Premiership Team
- 1929 Collingwood Premiership Side
- 1957 Melbourne Premiership Side
- 1985 Essendon Premiership Side
- 1989 Hawthorn Premiership Side
- 2009 Geelong Premiership Side

What do we think?

Also, with the Gumbies losing yesterday, we have a big chance to go a game clear on top next Sunday.

It's a big game against the Dragons, so let's make sure we give them heaps in the Match Thread on get the 4 points on Sunday night.

Throw in Brisbane Lions 2003 premiership side as well.

Back on the horse this week after the bitter disappointment of last weekend.

Welcome to NetworkNerd too after trade week - let's make sure we all get into the Match Thread, stick it up the Bandits and get the four points on Sunday.

Dunno about you blokes, but I reckon I've been keeping my powder dry on this board for a while - just trying to ease in.

After the s**t we've put up with over the past couple of days, I reckon its time to cut loose a little bit :thumbsu:

Dunno about you blokes, but I reckon I've been keeping my powder dry on this board for a while - just trying to ease in.

After the s**t we've put up with over the past couple of days, I reckon its time to cut loose a little bit :thumbsu:
Yeah I'm still a bit sure on how far we can go. On Bay 13 it's ok to disparage someone based on gender, sexual orientation, stupidity, and pretty much anything apart from race, but what are the boundaries here?

Yeah I'm still a bit sure on how far we can go. On Bay 13 it's ok to disparage someone based on gender, sexual orientation, stupidity, and pretty much anything apart from race, but what are the boundaries here?

This s**t with the Dragons is an eye opener - what do you reckon the reaction would be if we bombarded other teams' threads with the s**t we have put up with? Have we behaved like that when we have had tight wins?

It seems like the rest of the league has no issue with that type of behaviour from that individual.

If that's the benchmark, I reckon it's time to up the ante a little bit - I don't think Frankston Rover will have an issue personally

It's more about the 'persona' or character the are - so attack the player not the person, if that makes sense.

This s**t with the Dragons is an eye opener - what do you reckon the reaction would be if we bombarded other teams' threads with the s**t we have put up with? You reckon we have behaved like that when we have had tight wins?

It seems like the rest of the league has no issue with that type of behaviour from that individual.

If that's the benchmark, I reckon it's time to up the ante a little bit - I don't think Frankston Rover will have an issue personally

Not really. I'm sure I'll get some complaints from management but as long as we don't go too far, I'm all for it. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back on the horse this week after the bitter disappointment of last weekend.

Welcome to NetworkNerd too after trade week - let's make sure we all get into the Match Thread, stick it up the Bandits and get the four points on Sunday.
I'm a bit busy on a project at the moment, but will try and put in more of an appearance this game. For some reason I didn't get a notice when you tagged me in to the last one.

Just on what is/isn't permitted, I got the general impression that we aren't supposed to raise real world football results/issues as a tactical move in game threads. Am I off base there?

I'm a bit busy on a project at the moment, but will try and put in more of an appearance this game. For some reason I didn't get a notice when you tagged me in to the last one.

Just on what is/isn't permitted, I got the general impression that we aren't supposed to raise real world football results/issues as a tactical move in game threads. Am I off base there?

No you're spot on.

You can't attack the person - eg, their real life footy team, posts from other boards, etc. So, I can't have a go at you if Freo lose.

But you can attack them based on their posting on the Sweet FA Board, their Sweet FA team performance or their individual perfomances in the league. Be careful about using insults as they are not as liberal here as they are on The Bay.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back