Official Team Thread Coney Island Warriors Season 18 Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

How do you do the current club etc details?
I copy and pasted Norm Landrover's, who I assume copy and pasted FR's. Just go into someone's page, go to edit, and all the info/coding is there and just change the details to suit yourself.

I copy and pasted Norm Landrover's, who I assume copy and pasted FR's. Just go into someone's page, go to edit, and all the info/coding is there and just change the details to suit yourself.

Cheers, although it doesn't seem to like doing this on the iPad.

Actually, I didn't see FR's, I just crated mine first before finding the team page and picked the first one in the player portal.

87690_1b90055f8b9fc1e8ce8fdeca60672fdb.jpg

WTF El Dubya, oogac? Sitting in a tub playing with your VJ. :eek:

Now that you've bathed in each other's bodily fluids, are you going to invite the masked man to sign up?

Some flog thought it would be funny to say oogac, VJ and I were having a goo spa together. Oogac ran with the idea and trumped the flog.

I need to get back on the bay more. The shitfights killed it for a while but it looks like it's starting to pick up again. (In the off season surprisingly)

El Dubya, You sir are a campaigner. If I am a "s**t bloke" because I have gotten to busy with school and sport to do this, then I am fine with that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

El Dubya, You sir are a campaigner. If I am a "s**t bloke" because I have gotten to busy with school and sport to do this, then I am fine with that.
Are you actually going? Or is this another traditional SFA retirement? Either go, as you said you would it just stay and join the Bombers.

no, the s**t bloke is the guy that decided mid finals campaign to announce, with a big song and dance, his immediate retirement when it could have waited until the season was finished.

anyway, we've moved on from it, and we wish you luck in your future endeavours, but don't act like a whiny little bitch when someone questions your decision..

Well it's been a good season, shame we didn't put up much of a fight this evening. I'd announce my retirement, but I think to be a bigger campaigner I'll wait until midweek next time we're in a final.

great season. We were tipped to not win one game but we made and won a finals.

We will be a force next year and a flag is very close.

Hold ya heads high lads. That was one enjoyable season (well, half a season for me!).

Now what awaits us is the BnF and then a long off-season. The off-season period can be a very tedious and boring one but be sure to stick around the SFA board as there's bound to be some interesting media threads or games to be played to pass the time. Also be on the lookout for prospective new talent for the team!

But now, let's drown our sorrows away! :(

So just so we don't all go dressed as giant penises. What are you guys wearing to the mad Monday fancy dress tomorrow?

So just so we don't all go dressed as giant penises. What are you guys wearing to the mad Monday fancy dress tomorrow?
More importantly - whose bringing the dwarfs?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back