Certified Legendary Thread Convicted Rapist: Jarryd Hayne - Fumbling and Quitting the Lifelong Dreams ™

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't know. Is it?

To me it sounds like....

VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM
VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

That's a literal translation of the actual video audio btw.

I think most of us started out rooting for Hayne (and probably still do deep down) but the Hayne fan boi club has done all our heads in
Not me.

I'd rather a bloke like Jesse Williams made it big playing a substantive most downs position after doing the work in college.

Hayne......

Not me.

I'd rather a bloke like Jesse Williams made it big playing a substantive most downs position after doing the work in college.

Hayne......
Have been drinking all day because acdc came to town, meant to say I have followed him since he got to Alabama, its ****ing criminal the lack of support the Monstar has gotten from the oz media as our 1st real chance of a proper NFL starting player that shines as a good example of what a good Oz NFL player should be after going through all the systems and putting in the effort. Not some NRL ****wit that picked up Madden one day and thought **** it lets try the NFL ive got da skillz. Burns my ****ing wick dude.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be fair I'm fairly sure Hayne has seen more snaps in the regular season than Williams. Dude has been injured constantly.

I wonder what is going through haynes head at the moment.

On one hand he he is in a tough position because he surely does not want to waste his athletic prime years on a PS. The smart move would be to cut his losses and go back to dominate RL. However if he leaves now, people will look at him as someone so cocksure of themself that they though they would walk into the nfl and dominate from the get go and because it hasnt been so easy for him, hes packing his things and taking off.

Like him or not, hes between a rock and a hard place

On one hand he he is in a tough position because he surely does not want to waste his athletic prime years on a PS. The smart move would be to cut his losses and go back to dominate RL. However if he leaves now, people will look at him as someone so cocksure of themself that they though they would walk into the nfl and dominate from the get go and because it hasnt been so easy for him, hes packing his things and taking off.

English super league. Best of both world, still gets to play Hopoate ball away from Australia.

Very astute points there. That whole conundrum -- cocksure to make it, walking back tails between legs, cant show that, caught between rock and a hardplace....wanting to go back to league and actually playing a sport one loves, actually contributing, getting media/fan attention, etc.

To be fair I'm fairly sure Hayne has seen more snaps in the regular season than Williams. Dude has been injured constantly.
Well injured then he got cancer, Im hoping he can get iit all together because he really has the talent, skill and smarts to pull it off. If you looked up the phrase "s**t luck" on google it should have a picture of Jesse Williams next to it the poor kid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back