Certified Legendary Thread Convicted Rapist: Jarryd Hayne - Fumbling and Quitting the Lifelong Dreams ™

Remove this Banner Ad

Golden Tate just did the Jarryd Hayne 'run back with the flight of the punt and pretend I'm Jonathan Brown' move.

Revolutionizing the game I tells ya!!
I remember when some netball chick said that about Hayne on sportsfan clubhouse months back, I was so close to picking up my cat and anything else close to me to throw at the TV :p

:(…...

3149191_o.gif

I think it's cute how Australian journalists are so accustomed to teams playing development players at the top level that they can't comprehend why NFL teams don't.

watching the Pats and Denver today we saw same kinda mistakes made by rookies, anyone know how he is doing in the practice squad ?
Teams don't allow media into training (except for one PR exercise). So who knows?

He's still on the PS, a dozen players have been activated ahead of him, so I'm guessing he's still selling jerseys.

Teams don't allow media into training (except for one PR exercise). So who knows?

He's still on the PS, a dozen players have been activated ahead of him, so I'm guessing he's still selling jerseys.
This is one horse that is still trialling at Randwick. No other state wants to hear about it....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Went on another crazy FB comment adventure again just now, had to cherry pick some of the great stuff:

Chris Martin Just shows that the yanks are weak and a man that can have no nfl time and still runs rings around them it's politics and American shame

Phillip Howitt That's right, blame the new guy. Hayne has more football talent than any NFL player I've ever seen. I'd like to see how a gridiron player would go playing League, without a helmet and padded up like a circus act, without others blocking defenders and without throwing forward passes. He'd be welcome back to any League team in the world.

Sione Uasilaa NFL drop Hayne becoz they don't want him to become a SUPER STAR on there game becoz is USA game .

John Doonar When I think of all the NRL players that are just as good or even better the Hayne.. I think of an Aussie NFL team kicking Yank ass..!!
Wait til a few Queenslanders wanna earn a bit of coin over there..

:thumbsu:

I just love the logic involved here.
Because the Pats punter got shunted from the roster after ONE FUMBLE, and Ellington has had two fumbles in two weeks, we need to get Hayne back into the NFL. Someone who has had THREE FUMBLES.
Please San Francisco, don't buck to the mounting pressure from New South Wales. Hahahahahaha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back