Mega Thread Crows Media

Remove this Banner Ad

Both Rowe and Rucci get a lot of material from BF. I should start a believable but totally fictional I-was-told-by-a-very-reliable-source thread, and see how long it takes to get on 5AA or into one of Rucci's articles.

I reckon Rucci posts on this board. Gives a trial run for his material to gauge how many disgruntled Crow's fans will agree if he runs with something.

Whose join date coincides with the poster outed as Rooch on the Port Board. Either same join date or join date just after he was found out.

Hehe.....

Yes, I raided the Al-foil drawer this morning. Hope the better half isn't planning a roast tonight! ;)

I was listening to some media expert guy on SEN earlier and he mentioned Sando's interview on the ABC was one of the best interviews of the week. I remember someone here said it was on, and I caught the end but here is the full interview http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-05-25/sunday-inquisition-may-25/5476488

Edit: Just had time to listen, very fascinating, and refreshing to not have to hear the usual Rowe-isms, dumb jokes and conspiracy theories.

Last edited:

Wasn't sure where to put this but didn't want to start a new thread.

Was at the game the other day and heard a song to the music of Geronimo about the Adelaide Crows in the shed after the match.

Anybody got the youtube clip for it?

Quite enjoyed it!

Went something like,

'Save, another goal, save another goal!'
instead of
'Hey, Geronimo, Hey, Geronimo!'

Thanks.

Wasn't sure where to put this but didn't want to start a new thread.

Was at the game the other day and heard a song to the music of Geronimo about the Adelaide Crows in the shed after the match.

Anybody got the youtube clip for it?

Quite enjoyed it!

Went something like,

'Save, another goal, save another goal!'
instead of
'Hey, Geronimo, Hey, Geronimo!'

Thanks.

That would be this

https://audioboo.fm/boos/2164556-nova-crows-song

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So its official Paf is Rooch. I bloody knew there was something fishy about that guy.

Ask on the Port board. Someone pointed me to the thread ages ago. Didn't book mark it.

RonSon or Trewth do you know which thread Rucci was outed as a poster on your board? I can't remember who pointed me to it.

Don't think it was me, sorry. Although it could have been during the period where most of my memories have been repressed ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back