2nds Crows Reserves vs Port Adelaide - Round 5 @ Clare

Remove this Banner Ad

Sunday May 4th 2:10pm
SANFL Showdown I also will be on Channel 7

Colquhoun likely to be out with a knee injury
Robbie Young and Zac Hawkins earned their spots IMO.

The vice captain Slattery may come back in from his hip injury.

Should get Neade back and possibly Gray and/or Young.

Should lose Newton to the AFL.

With the amount of talls GWS have do you think we would bring Butch back up or should he stay in the Maggies to try to continue his good form?

With the amount of talls GWS have do you think we would bring Butch back up or should he stay in the Maggies to try to continue his good form?

The question might be should they drop a couple of those talls? They are top heavy.

I think Butch will get another run with the Magpies.

Yeah i think from a Power perspective (fingers crossed for no injuries) but im thinking Gray goes out for Monfries and Young out for Newton. So yeah maggies, in - Slattery, Young and S Gray. Out - Colquhoun, Newton and Hitchcock (if inj)

Regardless i wonder what we could win this game by. To be honest im hoping we target a 100+ victory. No reason why we cant smash these peanuts.

Yeah i think from a Power perspective (fingers crossed for no injuries) but im thinking Gray goes out for Monfries and Young out for Newton. So yeah maggies, in - Slattery, Young and S Gray. Out - Colquhoun, Newton and Hitchcock (if inj)

Regardless i wonder what we could win this game by. To be honest im hoping we target a 100+ victory. No reason why we cant smash these peanuts.

hitchcock was definitely injured, was laying down bootless on the boundary with strapping around the lower leg, maybe calf, maybe ankle.

Three things I'd love to see go our way next weekend...
1. PAFC to win!
2. Clurey to have an excellent game whilst limiting Walker's influence on the game and the crowd.
3. Mitch Harvey to kick a bag! The boy hails from Clare and grew up supporting Port Adelaide.

Three things I'd love to see go our way next weekend...
1. PAMFC to win!
2. Clurey to have an excellent game whilst limiting Walker's influence on the game and the crowd.
3. Mitch Harvey to kick a bag! The boy hails from Clare and grew up supporting Port Adelaide.
FTFY. Mind you I'd like the PAFC to win too.

Is this the televised game next week?
Cant go to Claire to watch it... too far away to ride my pushy, but would love to watch the game.

btw... is there a list of which snafl games are the televised ones? Tried to find one on the snafl website, but wasn't able to.

FTFY. Mind you I'd like the PAFC to win too.

Doesn't OneClub mean there is one Port Adelaide Football Club with two teams Power and Magpies? No more of this PAMFC nonsense?

Is this the televised game next week?
Cant go to Claire to watch it... too far away to ride my pushy, but would love to watch the game.

btw... is there a list of which snafl games are the televised ones? Tried to find one on the snafl website, but wasn't able to.

The game will be televised.

Doesn't OneClub mean there is one Port Adelaide Football Club with two teams Power and Magpies? No more of this PAMFC nonsense?
Yeah I thought of that as I wrote the post, but in any case in the context of the post I replied to it's either PAMFC/the Reserves/the Maggies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I thought of that as I wrote the post, but in any case in the context of the post I replied to it's either PAMFC/the Reserves/the Maggies.

It's still the PAFC and the context being referred to by PA1870 is obvious. You fell into the smartarse snare, it's ok I've been there too. ;)

..... You fell into the smartarse snare ...
Threw myself in headlong if it matters.
I don't really care too much (in a happy way) but the Maggies aren't the PAFC. Not while we have Summerton, Bruggerman etc mixed in. Again something I'm happy with.

Our AFL, SANFL, Academy, Under 18's & 16's teams all fall under the banner of the Port Adelaide Football Club.
Don't know what is so hard to understand.

I don't really care too much (in a happy way) but the Maggies aren't the PAFC. Not while we have Summerton, Bruggerman etc mixed in. Again something I'm happy with.

thats pretty much the most ridiculous thing ive read on a footy forum, the magpies arent the pafc because of summerton etc, what a load of rubbish, summerton is as pafc as it gets. the magpies represent the pafc in the sanfl as they always have. the reserves under 18 etc players all represent he pafc as they always have. how could anyone think any different, the club is more than just 40 odd listed player that can play in the afl.

I don't mean to be rude but this comment and attitude belongs to the dark ages of when the SANFL had our great club's community divided and confused. It is such a primitive comment to be making. How about jumping over the SANFL's version of the Berlin Wall and letting the club progress the way it should have been doing the last 15 years, as one club with one ethos and one supporter group, with all boys that slip on either of the two jumpers to be supported!! Unbelievable!!

Good picture of the Summo and the boys with KT
10173554_10203278006258502_3946767598225476518_n.jpg

I don't mean to be rude but this comment and attitude belongs to the dark ages of when the SANFL ...
Deliberate misunderstanding for the sake of online posing, and you aren't alone. Academy side, PAMFC/Maggies/PAFC Reserves, PAFC/Power are all part of one club. But each has relevant names, it's not too much to ask that people get them right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back