Crows Supporters Group

Remove this Banner Ad

Completely agree with their improvement. Went from possibly the worst to possibly one of the best. I've sat with them for a few away games lately, and its loud, vibrant and colourful. I'm happy to eat my words from the OP.

We made the trip over for the Carlton game, and have to say the CSG (and all the other Crows supporters there for that matter) were fantastic. We were sitting at the opposite end of the ground on the second level, above the Carlton cheer squad - and you couldn't tell we were the away team at times.

I thought the crowd was VERY pro-crow against Carlton. I felt the same earlier in the year against Collingwood. Much louder than I expect most away teams can expect.

For an away game interstate, this is pretty impressive IMO.

wooo! i'm in that pic

i'll pass that feedback onto the CSG if you'd like. they'll be more than happy to hear it

regards
smoothy - CSG member

We seem to have an extremely big following for Melbourne games as well as a large group that heads over for the matches from here. A friend of mine at work went across and said that the crowd was easily 50/50 if not more Crows fans.

We are big travellers to Melbourne, plus being a long weekend definitely helped get more over there.

I would've gone if the wife wasn't in the UK.

We seem to have an extremely big following for Melbourne games as well as a large group that heads over for the matches from here. A friend of mine at work went across and said that the crowd was easily 50/50 if not more Crows fans.

We have really good supporters here in Melbourne. Numerous and passionate, yet with excellent dental hygiene. What a rarity.

Forgive the intrusion guys but I wanted to commend the Adelaide supporters for their recognition of Juddy on Saturday. Juddy paid tribute to the Crows supporters in his retirement presser and nearly choked up on the topic of respect paid to him by your fans while he was being carted off.

Class act and wont be forgotten.

Good luck for the rest of the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Forgive the intrusion guys but I wanted to commend the Adelaide supporters for their recognition of Juddy on Saturday. Juddy paid tribute to the Crows supporters in his retirement presser and nearly choked up on the topic of respect paid to him by your fans while he was being carted off.

Cheers.

When a champion of the game goes down like that, I think it was obvious that was most likely the last time we would see him.

On a positive note, you guys showed some fight. I think you might hurt some teams leading into the finals.

Great to hear. Class player deserves the respect!

Cheers.

When a champion of the game goes down like that, I think it was obvious that was most likely the last time we would see him.

On a positive note, you guys showed some fight. I think you might hurt some teams leading into the finals.

Yes we might hurt some teams if they keep that up and we can get our best on the park.

couldnt not cheer him off. in his prime he played like 2 players

I believe the CSG and the Pride formed a bit of a super group at the G
That's good to hear.

I always thought it was a bit of a Judean People's Front vs the People's Front of Judea thing.

There has certainly been a changing of the guard at CSG. While some of the older leaders are still there and part of it, there has been a breath of fresh air breathed into it. The majority that travelled with the banner for the GC game were youngens and were noisy, and had flags and poms. It was a lovely change.

What ever happened to this giant flag from the showdown? Remember it going up for the first goal and never returning
Screen Shot 2015-06-10 at 11.39.07 am.png

I know im going to cop it for this but here goes.
Any chance the CSG can recruit some mean looking 20-30 year old blokes? im sick of copping it for port scum saying that our supporter group is nothing but a retirement home. no offence to the CSG I think they do a great job and are the best away supporters in the league! but we do lack youth and the rough edge that other cheer squads have.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back