List Mgmt. Current Contract Status (Updated list in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

I know you're just kidding, but I reckon Lonergan is going to turn into a best 18 player for us. It's funny - Rocket targeted Jesse in the pre-season and said publicly that he reckons Jesse will turn into a very important player for the Suns in the future. 20 weeks later and we're relying on him to hold our midfield together and he's improving each and every week.

His stints in defence were hard to watch, but they've turned him into a scary prospect. Rocket is a genius.
Yeah he was pretty poor first on but is now using his body to his advantage. Without all these injuries Lonergan may not have had as much development this year.

Need to get Lynch, 2MP, Swallow and O'Meara locked away on multi year deals

This guy says hi.

Gold+Coast+Suns+Media+Session+dfy-MPlGfUHx.jpg

Need to get Lynch, 2MP, Swallow and O'Meara locked away on multi year deals
I'd be holding fire on O'Meara - record not that good coming back from the injury he has had. Good to hear he is ready for preseason but expect a gradual return. Wouldn't be signing him long term until position is clearer.....

I'd be holding fire on O'Meara - record not that good coming back from the injury he has had. Good to hear he is ready for preseason but expect a gradual return. Wouldn't be signing him long term until position is clearer.....
Would be a Greek tragedy if this guy didn't get to fore fill his potential

Anybody interested in the return to health of Jaeger should check out how Victor Cruz of the NY Giants is going.

He also ruptured his patella tendon, back in mid-October last year. He has been practicing the last few weeks but has not played a game yet. The first real game is 4 weeks away so that will say a lot about what is possible. The one thing we can be pretty sure of is that Jaeger will do everything right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
I thought Lonergan had Re-Signed as well but he hasn't.

He talks about his contract in this interview from Wednesday,
Interview starts 9min 30sec in (contract talks starts about 14min 40sec in) pretty much says he's waiting for Dixon to make up his mind haha
http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2015-08-19/northern-frontier-august-19/6709330

Weird because Clayton says in this article his locked away for another 2 years.

http://m.couriermail.com.au/sport/a...hael-rischitelli/story-fnia415y-1227477777576

Would be a Greek tragedy if this guy didn't get to fore fill his potential
Especially considering we gave GWS 2 first round picks for him. Effectively would mean they end up 4 more picks in front (2 we lost plus 2 freebies they gained) :(

Fingers crossed that Jaeger ends up the superstar we all hope he will become.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back