Dallas Mavericks thread: Luka MVP

Remove this Banner Ad

Could the Mavs make a trade for Dwight? Maybe Wes and Mejri plus filler? Or would Cuban be best served waiting until free agency?

Mavs going to sign David Lee with our record of getting the best out of players I am really happy about this signing.
Yeah agree, good signing. Seems like a player Rick will give solid minutes off the bench. I'm praying it results in Charlie V getting no more playing time, so sick of seeing him on the court.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah agree, good signing. Seems like a player Rick will give solid minutes off the bench. I'm praying it results in Charlie V getting no more playing time, so sick of seeing him on the court.

He is rubbish the only player on the Mavs team to consistently do nothing every game.

The game against Denver was one of the best for the season viewing wise. We were down 23 points at one stage and down 9 with 1:50 left in the game. Felton was huge, scoring the game tying layup to force OT and was our best player during OT.
Parsons has be red hot since the start of this year. Good to get a blowout win today vs the wolves with our starts all playing low mins, especially Dirk.
David Lee has been exactly what we needed, great production in just over 20 mins a night.

Was really worried about Parsons, the last 3 months he has been huge though really starting to light it up.

Going to see them against the Dubs in March pretty pumped.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back