List Mgmt. OFFICIAL: Dangerfield + Pick 50 for Picks 9, 28 and Dean Gore

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah mate he's staying because they were told at a dinner...
And he had a meeting with his manager
And he had a random photo with a team mate
And roo is moist
Nah his girlfriends workmate, the most trustworthy of confidantes, told Alex
And Alex thinks he is leaving, the bloke doesn't believe his own story

And Alex was told she committed to the firm, not that she was continuing to be as based

Sorry to intrude but i think this could work if Adelaide matches Geelongs offer.

Danger to the cats
Cats 1st pick to the crows
Motlop to the Tigers
Tigers 1st pick to the Crows.

Crows loose Dangfield. Gain 2 1st round picks.
Cats loose Motlop and 1st pick. Gain Danger
Tigers loose 1st pick. Gain Motlop.

Win win IMO

Sorry to intrude but i think this could work if Adelaide matches Geelongs offer.

Danger to the cats
Motlop to the Tigers

Win win IMO
possibly the most absurd post In this WHOLE thread

Danger to the cats
Motlop to the Tigers

Win win IMO
I'm sure Richmond and Adelaide would be happy with that. But Geelong isn't going to give up Motlop and pick 10-ish for an RFA. The drafts will be used as leverage to avoid that outcome.

More realistic is Motlop would be traded separately. But that's cart before the horse. He has said he hopes to work it out with Geelong.

Its a hypothetical if Adelaide matches your offer...
Its not obsurd to think that Geelong would have to give up Motlop and your 1st pick for Dangerfield..
It's absurd to think Richmond are a realistic chance of acquiring his services.

So when Motlop txts Taylor Hunt asking if the #32 is avaliable next year after the freo game 2 weeks ago that must mean we are out of the race for Motlop?

Im out.
Smell ya later ya pussy cats.

hhmmm that could easily be tongue in cheek mate, banter like this occurs even in local footy. Way to go Talor Hunt though for keeping the txt private

I am not sure what is happening with Motlop and if he wants to stay a Cat - which would probably mean he would stay a Cat. I get the feeling that Danger is coming to us.

I do not see why GFC would offer a trade for Danger - just take him as a FA (restricted).

Not sure on the Selwood situation re WC - but that would make us a strong side if we kept Motlop, got Danger and Selwood and Clark and Stanley came back into the side.

All we need then is to snare a good KPB the following year and we have pretty much renewed the list.

So when Motlop txts Taylor Hunt asking if the #32 is avaliable next year after the freo game 2 weeks ago that must mean we are out of the race for Motlop?

Im out.
Lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im out.

Gee,people don't joke in texts do they ? :rolleyes:

FFS Gary Rohan tweeted Geelong last week in the 'Tweet The Coach' segment asking where's the best place to play Billie Smedts

Its not obsurd to think that Geelong would have to give up Motlop and your 1st pick for Dangerfield..

Would be a shocking result for Geelong.

I (and I suspect most) would prefer Motlop and a top 10 or 11 pick to Danger anyway.

Also, I highly doubt Adelaide match.

With regards to Motlop, you are kidding yourself if you think you'll get him for your late R1 + fringe.

He can announce his intentions at any date he chooses, he just can't put pen to paper if he announces Geelong.
FA are restricted from saying they are leaving by the AFL until a date that escapes me at present

FA are restricted from saying they are leaving by the AFL until a date that escapes me at present
I've heard this said before but haven't seen evidence of it. There's a difference between informally saying "I'm leaving this club and will seek to move to club X" and formally signing a contract. I think the former is OK but the latter not. It is convention more than anything that no one does it.

Well, it is because we don't have to otherwise we just drag out the whole process, preventing them from on-trading the pick for another Aish type and at best we give up our first rounder and steak knives because that'll be better than their alternative. Plus, Adelaide's compo first rounder could be better than we we have if we finish higher. Plus, we may not have that first rounder as it may go to Carlton for Henderson and Adelaide risk getting zero.

They are not in a position of power.

It is a little too obvious. "Please please please stay Danger *insert logo here*".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back