Review Dees v Horse Drug Eagles, the Good, the Bad & the Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You would assume that they would, However it depends how good they think Petracca is because they do need midfield talent aswell

Nah they'll go the KPF, they built an entire generation around Nick Riewoldt, and you don't get Riewoldt talent at pick 50. This is their best chance to grab an elite KPF while they still have tons of time to develop him, no point getting your midfield together, then drafting an 18 KPF, then having to wait another 5 years. A bit silly by the Bulldogs in my opinion. Least we have Hogan to develop while we are still terrible, now we can get the midfielders - which should be easier and quicker to develop - SHOULD being the operative word here.

Nah they'll go the KPF, they built an entire generation around Nick Riewoldt, and you don't get Riewoldt talent at pick 50. This is their best chance to grab an elite KPF while they still have tons of time to develop him, no point getting your midfield together, then drafting an 18 KPF, then having to wait another 5 years. A bit silly by the Bulldogs in my opinion. Least we have Hogan to develop while we are still terrible, now we can get the midfielders - which should be easier and quicker to develop - SHOULD being the operative word here.

Yeah but how good is McCartin and or Wright, No point grabbing a KPF if they aren't that good

If they were they would be talked about as clear number 1's and Petracca wouldnt be in the discussion like Boyd and Patton in previous years

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bush_bookupsidedown.jpg

A MERIKA!

Hummm...

I got my membership on monthly debits and then stopped making payments
Im about 2 months behind now and frankly I dont really want to pay the rest after the GWS game
Quote from one of your posts am I right.

You're a complete campaigner, you don't even pay your membership,you hate the club and the players and you barracked for Sydney until you were 8. You have no right bagging my club, I'll be at Roosy pie night supporting my club, you are a LOSER.
Love some biff.

Go on son!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back