Review Dees v the Aints - the Good, Bad and Fugly!

Remove this Banner Ad

Well at least Ross can no longer start with ten guys behind the bounce. Even so, this is going to be a forgettable, low-scoring affair where the Aints will prevail by 9 points. Please share your ennuui after the debacle. Once were Kings!

Koz and Trac to combine for at least 6 goals. Woey to provide a highlight run. Smith to get subbed on for Brown in BBB's last game as a Dee.

Wins all round.

Yeah, make no mistake, that proved absolutely nothing. Still, good to see Petracca dob a few and Woey Jr look comfortable on debut.

May best on by a mile

Cheers for beating those disgraceful sewer drinking pissants. **** St Kilda

Also being a Lebo myself, always happy to see Lebanese Footy Players thrive, Chrisso Salem was great tonight.

Steven May was a monster tonight. Easily the best KPD in the comp

Trac is a stud.

Have a good night lads :)

First Quarter was amazing, hand ball recieves taking the corridor. I asked if we could sustain it or go back into our old habits

We went back to our old habits. Frustrating as we played so well in the first

Take the win though

Great to win. I did feel like the universe conspired against the Saints though.

Loved the mixing up of personal in the centre bounces. A few quiet players in Langdon and Pickett.

Thought the much talked about BB and Melk did well tonight. Jordan played well and Woewodin looked comfortable out there.

I kind of prefer this role for Petracca as well.

Looking forward to them stepping it up next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can we just take a moment to appreciate how ******* brave St. Kilda were? Just the fortitude they showed to play out a game of football. Sometimes, when presented with feats of indomitable spirit like that, it is impossible for one not to feel the inspiration well up in one like raging water in a hot spring. In the wake of their triumph, we need no longer concern ourselves with whether or not there is a God: rest safe in the knowledge that we have 22 young, shining lights to guide us all into our uncertain futures.

Yay to winning and some brief signs of faster ball movement and a working forward line.
Woey looked decent first up. May awesome. Trac brought his kicking boots. Melk did a solid job

Boo to falling back into same old s**t after quarter time. Kozz way outta form. JJ still a bit of a space cadet out there. Some bad defence through the middle - gave them stacks of space and some pretty meh tackle attempts.

Not sure how he gets a game ahead of Laurie.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Unfortunately for Laurie, he's much of the same. Would much rather Woewodin and Howes to both of them

Remove this Banner Ad

Back