Certified Legendary Thread Do you stand up to wipe?

Do you stand up to wipe?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I believe learned poster Valentino Dmitri covered this critical topic YEARS ago. Nothing on bf is new

This is all Chief's fault for not exhuming the old TLC threads like he promised SEVEN YEARS AGO! Next we'll have people asking whether you should eat the burger first or the chips or some s**t

Anyway the can was opposite the living room and he left the door wide open whilst shitting so he could continue to watch the cricket.

So this conversation and argument was had amongst us all when when he started to clean up.

One of lifes greatest pleasures is being able to watch the TV whilst on the shitter

Also did he sit or stand?

Reading a good book while on the throne is one of life's greatest pleasures.
True... or the newspaper.

many a man has been known to disappear for up to an hour whilst on the can with the paper

These days it's checking bigfooty on the phone I guess

So still experimenting with this. Still undecided on which the best way to go is. At least if sitting you don't have to worry about your legs going dead mid wipe cause you were sitting on there for so long.

I think a bidet would be the ultimate solution though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You on a holiday? Use it. Share results.
I've used one before.

It resulted in a wet arsehole, trauma and a resolve to never use one again.

So still experimenting with this. Still undecided on which the best way to go is. At least if sitting you don't have to worry about your legs going dead mid wipe cause you were sitting on there for so long.
How long do you sit there for??

Landing pad?

I'm not sure it sounds like something I want to Google image search

You fold up a bit of paper so its big enough to cover the water and drop it in before you go. Eliminates skid marks and means you dont get toilet water splashing onto your inner bumcrack

landing pads can cause a few issues of their own. they can still periscope, greater chance of stinking up the place through the s**t not fully being submerged in the water.
Its usually all good if you only use a couple of sheets, poos hit it and sink right through ;)

seriously i had gone 31 years not knowing that people stood up to wipe, i didn't even know it was an option. Mind = Blown.

mind-exploding-gif.gif

Back