Multiplat Don Bradman Cricket 14

Remove this Banner Ad

That's what I assumed would happen but it didn't and then commentator said "What? No appeal?" and then it went to the next ball, I thought he may have dropped it so I looked at the replay but sure enough he caught it.

Well the rules do state the fielding team must appeal for the umpire to give something out! :p

Bat a 4, although I want to open so I'm aiming for captaincy.
I don't think you can make yourself open.

You can only change the batting order once a game has started/once the opening batsmen are out on the ground, which means the highest that you can bat is #3.

Last edited:
An example of my wagon wheel on the way to scoring 53 (went on to score 93, got out trying to be a hero and score a long desired ODI 100 haha). Usually I would get away with slogging straight drives for 4 or 6, the past few months of career though the AI have put a stop to it, thus I am being more risky with aggressive cut shots (normally I would do basic cut shots if the ball is coming at me from that side).

b9oRjcY.jpg

Had my first ever review go my way (I have used the review as the bowler in the past and had decisions over turned but never as a batsman). The ball hit me as I was attempting a cut shot, I did it out of frustration as I figured I was a goner. The slow motion hot spot replay seemed to get replayed over and over again (dragged on a lot more than usual for some reason). I figured I was screwed as it looked to hit me in line with the wicket. Hawkeye showed everything in favour of the bowler....... except for the fact that the ball was going to MISS the stumps. I was saved :D.

The ball that was bowled was a tricky one (like the ball that Glenn Maxwell left last night), I tried to hit a cut shot.... I actually thought they were appealing for caught behind and not lbw.... assumed the noise was getting bat to ball and then the keeper caught it. The replay showed that the noise was the ball hitting the pad.

95 hours played on Steam :oops:

Last edited:
It's actually disturbing me how hard it is to find this game in Adelaide... looked everywhere.

Buy it off eBay or something, probably cheaper as well.

Anyway my all-rounder making his Test debut against England in the 1st Ashes Test, I thought awesome.

Turns out Steve Smith is the ultimate all-rounder, he bats, he bowls, he fields and apparently he also keeps.

Rogers
Warner
Doolan
Clarke (C)
Smith (WK)
Watson
Me
Johnson
Harris
Siddle
Lyon

Another glitch.

Captain of Victoria's Sheffield Shield team and put myself to number 3 to make quick runs and declare, now that I've done that I am no longer able to declare and the guy I swapped positions with (Handscomb) has the C next to his name.
Yeah I had the same issue after I was appointed captain for the Shield final.

I lost the captaincy for the rest of the game.

Buy it off eBay or something, probably cheaper as well.

Anyway my all-rounder making his Test debut against England in the 1st Ashes Test, I thought awesome.

Turns out Steve Smith is the ultimate all-rounder, he bats, he bowls, he fields and apparently he also keeps.

Rogers
Warner
Doolan
Clarke (C)
Smith (WK)
Watson
Me
Johnson
Harris
Siddle
Lyon
You picked to bat at 7 when making your character?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BigAnt blokes, will co-op be in the PS4 version at release?

It will be patched into all versions at the same time, we'll wait to see if there are any issues with the PS4/XBO release before giving a date.

Another glitch.

Captain of Victoria's Sheffield Shield team and put myself to number 3 to make quick runs and declare, now that I've done that I am no longer able to declare and the guy I swapped positions with (Handscomb) has the C next to his name.

BigAntStudios Just wondering if anyone has taken note of something like this happening?

Any chance the issues that I've raised are on there, too?

I realise that I'm generally posting with bugs/faults, by the way.

Sorry. I genuinely love the game, I just want to see it improved.
Yep, we've taken down as much feedback of bugs and issues as possible and have a nice big list to go through for the future.

WTF? Playing an ODI with my custom nation against Scotland, 49th over and they're nine down, I get an edge through to the keeper, we appeal, the finger goes up, the team comes together and hi five each other... then suddenly that ball turns into a dot and I'm still bowling. Controller nearly went flying and curses were shouted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back